Authentication

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Authentication

Postby matt-c » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:34 pm

Is there a fix for this yet? Or s it still the very quick ( sub 1 second) controller disconnect-reconnect scenario!
matt-c
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Authentication

Postby Mad » Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:21 pm

ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby fullerorb7 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:59 pm

The title of this post is a bit vague. Backtracking through your post history is required to know what... exactly your talking about.
I feel like this thread is going to attract alot more traffic than it needs.

Maybe title it "PS5 authentication fixed?"
Because me and many others would have never clicked here, and took the time to investigate what this thread really is..... besides the person with the answer(mad, many others, but not me and not most of the people viewing this thread)
fullerorb7
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby matt-c » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:01 am

But it's NOT FIXED! You have to fuck about with remote play which tbh is quite shit
Last edited by matt-c on Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
matt-c
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby JohanSWE » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:54 am

fullerorb7 wrote:The title of this post is a bit vague. Backtracking through your post history is required to know what... exactly your talking about.

Because me and many others would have never clicked here, and took the time to investigate what this thread really is..... besides the person with the answer(mad, many others, but not me and not most of the people viewing this thread)

of course he meant about the disconnection on PS5, what else should it have been?
JohanSWE
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby fullerorb7 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:13 am

JohanSWE wrote:
fullerorb7 wrote:The title of this post is a bit vague. Backtracking through your post history is required to know what... exactly your talking about.

of course he meant about the disconnection on PS5, what else should it have been?

Authentication issues of:
a third party controller.
Not using a 2nd controller(I don't even though the instructions telling me it's required).
Using a 2nd controller and not able to get Authentication to work for consoles that require it (playstation)
"A U" Authentication error code
Unable to Authenticate wireless controller with Bluetooth dongle
Using a controller meant for another console might have Authentication issues.

I could name off some more things, but those are what I could name off on the spot.

It's like me making a post about r6extractions and just titling it "extractions". I could be posting a guide, question, YouTube vid... sooooo many things. Just a simple 2nd word would be awesome
fullerorb7
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby matt-c » Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:28 am

I've tried using a ps4 and ps5 for authentication which don't work! Having to plug my laptop in for remote play kinda sucks! Haven't we got some nerds on here that can figure this shit out already!
matt-c
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to Titan Two Device