Titan two on ps5

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan two on ps5

Postby SnQooL » Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:23 am

My ps5 control disconnect every 8 or 10 minutes it’s annoying to be honest is there any solution for that issue
and is this problem even with Bluetooth Module ? because if not i will try to buy it
SnQooL
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Titan two on ps5

Postby Scachi » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:36 am

SnQooL wrote:My ps5 control disconnect every 8 or 10 minutes it’s annoying to be honest is there any solution for that issue
and is this problem even with Bluetooth Module ? because if not i will try to buy it

On PS5 games you have to use some kind remote play (software on your computer or some extra usb device) to avoid that disconnect.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby SnQooL » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:32 am

Scachi wrote:
SnQooL wrote:My ps5 control disconnect every 8 or 10 minutes it’s annoying to be honest is there any solution for that issue

On PS5 games you have to use some kind remote play (software on your computer or some extra usb device) to avoid that disconnect.

like what ? beloader adapter will work good ? Because it’s difficult to get Expansion Kit or tell me what should i buy to fix that
SnQooL
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Sorothos » Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:23 am

Only if you use Beloader with wired LAN. But now just order the new Beloader Pro, it has everything integrated. But watch out, only 250Hz polling rate is possible.
Sorothos
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby SnQooL » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:34 am

Thanks i will buy it hope there is no input lag daly
SnQooL
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Return to Titan Two Device