Do Titan Two/One support GuliKit KingKong 2 Pro on Xbox One?

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Do Titan Two/One support GuliKit KingKong 2 Pro on Xbox One?

Postby phantoma » Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:56 am

It's expensive for me to be buying controllers every 4-5 months because the left thumbstick potentiometer wears out and I came across the GuliKit KingKong 2 Pro Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch with a new magnetic contactless design for the potentiometers.
It looks just like an Xbox controller and I own both the Titan One and Titan Two and was wondering if there has been any testing done with the Gulikit controller to see if it works with an Xbox One console?
phantoma
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Do Titan Two/One support GuliKit KingKong 2 Pro on Xbox

Postby GrimmJogz » Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:37 pm

I have similar question too for the Gulikit controller but for the older Titan One. Mine is for Xbox series X.

TiA.
GrimmJogz
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby phantoma » Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:31 am

I've ordered a GuliKit KingKong 2 Pro Controller. I'll get back to you if it works with the Titan 1.
If it doesn't, then I know an Xbox adapter that does work but I want to try with the Titan 1 first.
phantoma
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Boot25 » Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:09 am

phantoma wrote:I've ordered a GuliKit KingKong 2 Pro Controller. I'll get back to you if it works with the Titan 1.
If it doesn't, then I know an Xbox adapter that does work but I want to try with the Titan 1 first.

It works with the titan two as I have it. Note, the controller has noticeable input lag when running on console though.
Boot25
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Boot25 » Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:13 am

phantoma wrote:It's expensive for me to be buying controllers every 4-5 months because the left thumbstick potentiometer wears out and I came across the GuliKit KingKong 2 Pro Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch with a new magnetic contactless design for the potentiometers.
It looks just like an Xbox controller and I own both the Titan One and Titan Two and was wondering if there has been any testing done with the Gulikit controller to see if it works with an Xbox One console?

Yes it does.
Boot25
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby phantoma » Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:12 am

Boot25 wrote:
phantoma wrote:I've ordered a GuliKit KingKong 2 Pro Controller. I'll get back to you if it works with the Titan 1.

It works with the titan two as I have it. Note, the controller has noticeable input lag when running on console though.

Then the Titan 1 and 2 need a firmware update.

A Tech reviewer said he's been in touch with Gulikit and they told him that they're working on an Xbox adapter of their own with negligible input lag.
phantoma
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby PiterStatsy » Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:52 pm

Well and what about Wii U? I see the Titan Two + GuliKit Wireless Adapter + Gulikit KingKong 2 Pro chain. The question is, is it going to have an input lag? Is it going to support tilt aiming in Zelda BOTW?
PiterStatsy
Private First Class
Private First Class

Return to Titan Two Device