PS5 Users.You don’t need a Beloader. Read this whole thread!

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: PS5 Users.You don’t need a Beloader. Read this whole thr

Postby Maxxgold » Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:38 pm

clone1008 wrote:The guy is pretty slow sending the link once you request it. It's been 2 days already, not sure how long it usually takes.

The reason it takes time, is that when a new batch of people are invited we have to walk them through the installation process. If to many people drop in it would just be to much. And, PSRC is constantly updating, he doesn’t want to add people when we are testing bugs. This past week we have been testing and reporting back on a sticky R2 and L2, which is now fixed, so keep checking back. Also, if you have to, after 3 or 4 days have gone by, then make another post.

PSRC is free, which is the developers decision, so show some patience. Everyone will get in. :smile0517:
Maxxgold
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby l_ventus » Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:22 pm

I'm curious if the adaptive trigger is still available when using rspc? The titan just sends signals as a ds4, I don't know if the ps5 will send an adaptive trigger signal to the remote.
l_ventus
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Maxxgold » Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:18 pm

l_ventus wrote:I'm curious if the adaptive trigger is still available when using rspc? The titan just sends signals as a ds4, I don't know if the ps5 will send an adaptive trigger signal to the remote.

I don’t think it does, but I don’t know. I use a XIM with my T2, so no controller other than to authenticate.
Maxxgold

Postby kailolo4 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:01 pm

PS5 to T2 to a modded ps4 controller works to control the PS5 menus. And works for some PS5 games and not others. Works to play Spiderman Morales, Control… but Not MW2 2022. Hoping for a fix via T2 update. Dont want to buy a modded ps5 controller for FPS. Nor another “dongle” device, nor engage my pc.
kailolo4
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Maxxgold » Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:37 pm

kailolo4 wrote:PS5 to T2 to a modded ps4 controller works to control the PS5 menus. And works for some PS5 games and not others. Works to play Spiderman Morales, Control… but Not MW2 2022. Hoping for a fix via T2 update. Dont want to buy a modded ps5 controller for FPS. Nor another “dongle” device, nor engage my pc.

You can use PSRC and it’s free. The latency measured is .4, there is no option that is faster. And, there is no option that will be faster. Keep wasting money on dongles and junk, or you can join PSRC and see what everyone is talking about.
Maxxgold

Postby Maxxgold » Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:45 pm

The next version of PSRC will have a latency meter, so you can see what your connection is in real-time.

Don’t buy garbage Beloader/Besavior products. They are laggy cash grabs. The Beloader was the only way to connect for a period of time, and they deserve credit for that, but Apex_Vip has perfected the Remote Play connection. The connection is so fast that there is talk of using it for Xbox.
Maxxgold

Postby kailolo4 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:28 am

Okay. Thanks. Will try the pc remote play route.
For completeness, even the PS5 controller did not work with T2 directly connected to PS5 console to play PS5 version of MW2 2022. Plays other PS5 games, not MW2.
So will now try the pc remote play. Hopefully then I can use by battle beaver modded ps4 controller on pS5 mw2!!!
kailolo4
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Maxxgold » Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:46 pm

kailolo4 wrote:Okay. Thanks. Will try the pc remote play route.
For completeness, even the PS5 controller did not work with T2 directly connected to PS5 console to play PS5 version of MW2 2022. Plays other PS5 games, not MW2.
So will now try the pc remote play. Hopefully then I can use by battle beaver modded ps4 controller on pS5 mw2!!!

The remote play option is super fast. With the latency meter now built in we are seeing latency around .2ms, which is awesome.
Maxxgold

Postby f00lio » Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:03 pm

I can't recommend PSRC enough. Thanks to Maxx for directing us there. Before this my T2 had been collecting dust as all of the other solutions introduced far too much latency for my taste.
f00lio
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:43 am

PSRC is fantastic.

My only complain is that, I can't use it when Titan Two is set to Auto Protocol, so I can't switch between XBSX and PS5, only works on PS4 or PS5 protocol.

When is on Auto, PSRC detects it like a Nintendo Switch Pro controller... :(

Seems Titan Two needs to update that function, but as you know we stop getting device updates from quite some time. :ashamed:
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to Titan Two Device