Several questions about PSRC

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Several questions about PSRC

Postby kevinr1 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:31 pm

I have several questions regarding PSRC, I can imagine other people have some questions as well.

- how does the architecture look like when using PSRC, meaning, where will the game actually run, on the playstation, on the pc? what's connected to what from where etc.
- so do I need a fast pc?
- will all the features of the titan 2 work using PSRC without having a XIM?
- what is the maximum screen resolution it supports, and so is 4K possible?
- what is the maximum amount of hertz it supports, 120Hz?
- how do I gain the software, do I go to a certain discord channel and chat w someone, who provides me the software
kevinr1
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Several questions about PSRC

Postby Maxxgold » Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:22 pm

kevinr1 wrote:I have several questions regarding PSRC, I can imagine other people have some questions as well.

- how does the architecture look like when using PSRC, meaning, where will the game actually run, on the playstation, on the pc? what's connected to what from where etc.
- so do I need a fast pc?
- will all the features of the titan 2 work using PSRC without having a XIM?
- what is the maximum screen resolution it supports, and so is 4K possible?
- what is the maximum amount of hertz it supports, 120Hz?
- how do I gain the software, do I go to a certain discord channel and chat w someone, who provides me the software

While using PSRC on Windows, you connect your T2, XIM, Controllers, whatever you use to play, on the PC, and you play like you normally do on your PS5. You do not watch a feed on your PC, that would be laggy as hell. You switch to your PS5.

You don’t need a fast PC.
Yes, all features work without a XIM.
Yes, I play in 4K. You are actually playing on your PS5. You are just logging in.
Once again, you are playing on the PS5, just your devices are connected to the PC, so yes, 120hz

Follow the directions in this thread to get in. You need to make and account on the XIM forums and post in the thread I linked.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=19784
Maxxgold
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Return to Titan Two Device