Titan 2 not connecting to Beloader Pro

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan 2 not connecting to Beloader Pro

Postby ilikok » Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:32 pm

I will explain my problem
When the remote game is running, the Titan lights up the blue but the gamepad doesn't work.
My controller is RAZER RAIJU
Please help me )
ilikok
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: Titan 2 not connecting to Beloader Pro

Postby Maxxgold » Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:17 pm

Beloaders are garbage. Read the thread in this forum titled “PS5 users don’t need a Beloader.”

We are all using PSRC. Beloaders are laggy and drop connection. PSRC is an excellent connection and never drops, and PSRC is free.
Maxxgold
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Scachi » Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:22 pm

beloader pro works fine for me with the titan two. I experience no disconnection problems or lags.
Only things I am missing is led and rumble support.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Maxxgold » Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:19 pm

Scachi wrote:beloader pro works fine for me with the titan two. I experience no disconnection problems or lags.
Only things I am missing is led and rumble support.

If it is working for you, and you don't need a better connection, that is fine, but the Beloader has a laggy connection compared to PSRC, whether you can feel it or not.

Apex_Vip from the Xim forums is the Developer, and he is providing PSRC for free, for everyone to use. So, if you have a Windows PC, or a Raspberry Pi: 2,3,or 4, or a x96min, or x96plus, or a vitrual-box, or Linux, or unbutu, you can connect your T2 and Xim, and any other device to a PS5, with an excellent connection.

The second thing is that a Beloader is an inferior product that you have to pay for. You can also see the video preston47 made to compare all the methods for connecting to the PS5, and you will see what everyone else already knows. The Beloader is a pile of garbage.

Like I said above, if the Beloader is working for you, that is fine, keep using it. I play COD and BF, and that is where you can feel the lag in the Beloader. I was getting my ass handed to me, and I was dying before I even saw who was shooting me. Got invited to PSRC, and now I'm kicking ass again :)

You do have to ask to be invited, to get in the program. You can read the thread I posted on these forums: PS5 users don't need a Beloader. Everyone gets invited.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=19784
Maxxgold

Return to Titan Two Device