Is titan two for me? (Help needed)

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Is titan two for me? (Help needed)

Postby Havo_K » Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:45 am

Can titan two be used for turbo pressing multiple button?

I play this game where I need to press R2 repeatedly to build 7 stacks and then R1 repeatedly to build seven stacks which then unlocks my ultimate. This whole process only takes place in my characters "temporary super form" that lasts 18 seconds after which I Wanna turn it off. And re enable it again when that skill is off cooldown.

My only worry is that I have to switch off the mod by having to reach to my ps5 where the titan two is plugged to turn off this mod when I am no longer in my special form in that game. I hope the mode cab be flipped off and on from controller instantly.

Finally, I remember owning a modest controller on ps3 which had a small button drilled on back of controller which enabled /disabled turbo so every button I hold was rapid presses. Can titan two mimic something like this?

I got the titan one, but for better performance on my ps5 I can buy the titan 2.
Havo_K
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Is titan two for me? (Help needed)

Postby Mad » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:00 am

Of course but you can do this with your Titan One.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Re: Is titan two for me? (Help needed)

Postby Havo_K » Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:36 pm

Mad wrote:Of course but you can do this with your Titan One.

Hi Mad,

Thank you for quick response. Could you please let me know which mod or script I would need for this ? I am a complete noob. Is there an already existing script I can download or its something I need to make one for myself?
Havo_K
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Titan Two Device