Remote play

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Remote play

Postby dm1991 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:23 am

Hi, I’m sorry if I’m posting this in the wrong place!

I’m looking for a way for me to be able to play PS5. I’m physically disabled and need to be able to use the DualShock 4. I’m being told that currently the best way is to use remote play via a laptop. I don’t have a laptop and currently don’t have the spare cash to buy one. I do however have access to an ipad. I believe you can get the remote play app on there, would that work?

Thanks!
dm1991
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Remote play

Postby Maxxgold » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:17 pm

Read my post in this forum. PS5 users don’t need a Beloader. We are all using PSRC for a super fast Remote Play connection.
Maxxgold
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby alanmcgregor » Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:28 pm

You can use PS Remote Play App on the iPad. Setting up with your Playstation 5, like on this video: https://youtu.be/pZyKt2o-1aU

However, the only issue to figure out is: how you connect Titan Two to iPad via bluetooth and get recognized as a DS4 controller.

I don't know if T2 supports it, maybe Mad can chime in.

The recommended solution, is to get a raspberry pi and built your own RP module for PSRC.

You can find raspberry pis 4B 2GB from $100 usd.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Maxxgold » Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:33 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:You can use PS Remote Play App on the iPad. Setting up with your Playstation 5, like on this video: https://youtu.be/pZyKt2o-1aU

However, the only issue to figure out is: how you connect Titan Two to iPad via bluetooth and get recognized as a DS4 controller.

The recommended solution, is to get a raspberry pi and built your own RP module for PSRC.

You can run PSRC on Windows, Linux, Raspberry Pi, X96 mini. There are many ways to run it. Read my post to keep up to date. The latency is now measured in real time and you can see it in PSRC. Next update. :)

Please don’t use the Remote Play app on your iPad, unless that is your only option. The PlayStation Remote play app itself is a laggy mess.
Maxxgold

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:57 am

That's right but OP said he doesn't have a PC, that's why I suggest raspberry option is cheaper... even though you need a PC to setup, but you can do it with a borrow laptop or on a cyber-coffee/rental place.

I really doubt you can use iPad remote play with T2, specially assuming you have a T2 with a bluetooth module.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby jelly44 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:46 pm

Maxxgold wrote:
alanmcgregor wrote:You can use PS Remote Play App on the iPad. Setting up with your Playstation 5, like on this video: https://youtu.be/pZyKt2o-1aU

You can run PSRC on Windows, Linux, Raspberry Pi, X96 mini. There are many ways to run it. Read my post to keep up to date. The latency is now measured in real time and you can see it in PSRC. Next update. :)

Please don’t use the Remote Play app on your iPad, unless that is your only option. The PlayStation Remote play app itself is a laggy mess.

Max, did I read it right. I don't actually need to buy a Raspberry Pi? I can run the PSRC on windows? Thanks!
- My recommendation for learning C programming: 'C Programming Absolute Beginner's Guide'
- Create your own scripts with GPC2 Scripting
jelly44

Return to Titan Two Device