Is getting new USB controllers supported now a lost cause?

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Is getting new USB controllers supported now a lost cause?

Postby Faighton » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:13 pm

Hi there,

I was wondering if it is still possible to get unsupported USB controllers/devices added to Titan Two by submitting the HID Descriptors? There's a couple of controllers that are quite sought after for which the HID Descriptors have already been submitted (for example the Nintendo Switch N64 controller), but unfortunately there's been no response on these forums or via the support contact form in ages.

If someone knows who to contact and how to get new controllers added, it would be great if you could share some insights.

Thank you so much!!
Faighton
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Is getting new USB controllers supported now a lost caus

Postby mnd » Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:53 pm

It would be amazing to get support for the OG Xbox gamepad as well!
mnd
Private
Private

Postby Celestiq2001 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:15 am

Faighton wrote:Hi there,

I was wondering if it is still possible to get unsupported USB controllers/devices added to Titan Two by submitting the HID Descriptors? There's a couple of controllers that are quite sought after for which the HID Descriptors have already been submitted (for example the Nintendo Switch N64 controller), but unfortunately there's been no response on these forums or via the support contact form in ages.

If someone knows who to contact and how to get new controllers added, it would be great if you could share some insights.

Thank you so much!!

hello,
I also want to know if it's possible to add usb devices.
Celestiq2001
Private
Private

Postby Corbis » Sun May 21, 2023 7:02 am

just bumping up this thread.

I'm curious about who's still providing support for our TitanTwo devices? I mean new controllers are being released on the market. Is there official support personnel that that provides updates so that the TitanTwo can be used with them?

If not can anyone do this themselves?
Corbis
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Return to Titan Two Device