Be - Savior indeed!!!

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Be - Savior indeed!!!

Postby ThreeLions76 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:49 am

A photo of your sort up is a great idea unfortunately it's too dark to make out exactly how you've set it up.
Looks like you have power to your T2 though - is that connected through the 'output' port on the T2 to an external power supply?
Could you post another picture that's a bit clearer please?
Thanks
ThreeLions76
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby kliw761 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:41 am

https://ibb.co/dMzpwDn
https://ibb.co/tPsVvVK

Hope this two are better, power supply t2 is not connected. Besavior is stock, out of the box. I use him as gateway
kliw761
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby ThreeLions76 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:31 pm

Mate I dont know if you are being intentionally vague or if English isn't your first language but them photos are of no use at all - its just a tangled mess of cables and you cant make out whats going where!
It looks like you have something connected to both the power and output ports in the back of the T2 and both ports at the front of the T2?

I appreciate you are trying to be helpful, but what would really be helpful is if you could explain fully what you have connected and where.. e.g PS5 USB port to Besavior top USB-C port, Besavior bottom USB-C port to Titan Two USB port B, this is what I tried but there was no power to the Titan Two so I then connected a power adapter to the Titan two but this still would not enable me to use the Besavior to run scripts or even use the Besavior as a controller.
ThreeLions76
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:37 pm

Thinks about what the devices are being used for and the correct order of connection should be clear.

In your setup the besavior is used to read the output of the titan two and encrypt it correctly for the ps5 to be read as a normal dual sense output.

Your required setup should be:
besavior normal dual sense top usb port is connected to the ps5
besavior bottom usb port via that otg cable you got with your besavior is connected to the Output Port of the Titan Two
your gaming controller is connected to the input-A of your T2 (set the output protocol of your T2 to usb ps4)
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby kliw761 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:30 pm

There are not lot of possibilities to connect it wrong. Meanwhile two friends of my got also a Besavior, one have XIM Apex, the another c zen… all working great with Besavior, much better than all the remote solutions
kliw761
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby ThreeLions76 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:34 pm

Scachi unfortunately it is not clear to me, ill be the first to admit I'm not very clever when it comes to anything technical, I sometimes need a complete idiots guide to get thing working.
Thankfully you've provided one! And now all works perfectly, although I've set the output protocol to usb PS5 not PS4.
My mistake was connecting the Besavior to the front port USB on the T2, when it should have been to the output port of the T2.
Anyway all is good now - thanks a lot, hopefully others who had given up using their T2's because they couldn't play their fav PS5 games can get a Besavior and start playing again!
ThreeLions76
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Mavman82 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:30 pm

Hey Team,

I just got my Besavior last night and so far so good. I had to fiddle around with it, but it seems to work. I can now play the PS5 version of my COD games, using the Titan Two and my PS5 BattleBeaver Controller. My scripts appear to be working.

I have not tried to use my PS4 Astro C40 yet as my primary controller.

I have uploaded my setup as a jpg.

I hope this helps.

N
Attachments
Titan Two Hook up for Besavior.jpg
Titan Two Hook up for Besavior.jpg (163.81 KiB) Viewed 682 times
Mavman82
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Previous

Return to Titan Two Device