Third Party Hardware Device Detection

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Third Party Hardware Device Detection

Postby Jazzin » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:42 pm

(As of April 4 2023)

So, I read a blog post from Activision that players with third party hardware devices will be detected and banned with continued use. I believe that Rainbow Six Siege has done the same thing.

I don't know much about how the device or the detection system works, but I imagine it just detects that you have your controller plugged into a third-party device and not directly into your console.

Has anyone had any experience getting banned from one of these games using the Titan 2 specifically? and were you using CV or just a regular script?
Jazzin
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Third Party Hardware Device Detection

Postby Mad » Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:57 pm

The Titan Two emulates a controller so all the console is able to see is a controller. It is not possible to detect the device itself.

What the game is detecting is macro patterns. Applying the same constant values and triggering them at the same constant times.

Script authors need to update their scripts with some randomization.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Jazzin » Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:45 pm

Mad wrote:The Titan Two emulates a controller so all the console is able to see is a controller. It is not possible to detect the device itself.

What the game is detecting is macro patterns. Applying the same constant values and triggering them at the same constant times.

Script authors need to update their scripts with some randomization.

Oh interesting

So aim assist scripts will probably be easy to detect since it is the same macro movements over and over...

Auto spot is my favorite thing to use for COD so I imagine that would be harder to detect.
Jazzin
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:05 am

My script for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 / Warzone 2 Free and Pro Script, are updated code already to avoid detection.

If you have a script that needs randomization, hit me I will fix it for you. :smile0517:
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby MonkeyMouse » Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:33 am

I would appreciate some randomization on a small script I use for Fortnite, please.
MonkeyMouse
Private
Private

Postby turmoil_manpower » Sat May 06, 2023 7:54 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:My script for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 / Warzone 2 Free and Pro Script, are updated code already to avoid detection.

If you have a script that needs randomization, hit me I will fix it for you. :smile0517:

Hi alanmcgregor i have a gpc script i would like you to add randomization to, if you are still doing it should i send the script to you in a PM or just upload it here
turmoil_manpower
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue May 09, 2023 1:18 am

turmoil_manpower wrote:
alanmcgregor wrote:My script for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 / Warzone 2 Free and Pro Script, are updated code already to avoid detection.

Hi alanmcgregor i have a gpc script i would like you to add randomization to, if you are still doing it should i send the script to you in a PM or just upload it here

Sure, yeah DM me ;)
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby kamabel_OG » Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:26 pm

What about the Gtuner Software? Can it be detected by an anticheat?
kamabel_OG
Private First Class
Private First Class

Return to Titan Two Device