Power adapter and bt dongle question.

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Power adapter and bt dongle question.

Postby Nhean56 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:45 pm

I see that the option for bluetooth ps4 is now bold on Gtuner, how would connect the titan two through bluetooth on ps4?
Nhean56
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:57 pm

Nhean56 wrote:I see that the option for bluetooth ps4 is now bold on Gtuner, how would connect the titan two through bluetooth on ps4?

Yes, this feature was just released. :joia: :joia:

To connect the Titan Two to PS4 over Bluetooth, please follow the instruction linked below.

https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... connection
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby jelly44 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:06 am

Hey J2Kbr - quick question on the power adapter.

Yesterday I had my T2 in full pass-through mode, had it connected to my pc and power adapter, too, and had the GTuner opened as I was fine-tuning my recoil values.

All of a sudden, the T2 turns off, I started to remove the USB cables from and to the devices (T2, PC, PS4, power adapter), and came to the conclusion the T2 was overheating because I touched the bottom of it and it as super hot and the T2 did not turn off without the power adapter. I then removed the power adapter and proceeded to playing my game. I though to myself, well, I guess this power adapter is dead - but that can't be the case as I have both the T2 and power adapter since February and haven't really played that much.

After having a break from playing, and turning all the systems off, I decided to play again and turned everything back on but the PC. This time, the T2 did not overheat.

I just find it a bit strange since I have worked with this set up many times.

Any ideas on what might have happened? I am just curious and happy to know the T2 has some safety protocols :)
- My recommendation for learning C programming: 'C Programming Absolute Beginner's Guide'
- Create your own scripts with GPC2 Scripting
jelly44
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:19 am

Normally when using external power supply the device does not gets hot. However, if the plugged controller has low battery charge, it can cause the Titan Two to get hot as the controller will consume more power than usual (~ 1 to 2 Amps while charging). The heat cames from the linear voltage regular on the Titan Two. In my testing this situation did not cause any damage to the Titan Two.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby jelly44 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:55 am

Hey folks - I'm looking for recommendations for an external power supply - preferably from an EU supplier.

My Titan Two is overheating sometimes and I can only think the power supply is causing it.
- My recommendation for learning C programming: 'C Programming Absolute Beginner's Guide'
- Create your own scripts with GPC2 Scripting
jelly44

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:01 am

Please check if your current power supply voltage is 7.5V. Higher voltage also works, but can cause the Titan Two to overheat as more power will need to be dissipated.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby pablosscripts » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:55 am

jelly44 wrote:Hey folks - I'm looking for recommendations for an external power supply - preferably from an EU supplier.

My Titan Two is overheating sometimes and I can only think the power supply is causing it.

Watch this video, this guy does the best content for Titan devices out there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIvcUJrglBE
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Previous

Return to Titan Two Device