Power adapter and bt dongle question.

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Power adapter and bt dongle question.

Postby ExtraCrispy86 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:18 pm

On the back of the titan 2 it has the input power wire specs and on one of the papers that showed everything that was supposed to come with it showed a power supply. I checked thourughly, there was no chip to be found, not in any crease creavice or corner of any container shipped... So do I need to find a power cord or just use the miniusb? I have a microSD card reader/writer on my laptop. Can I get the original file Via email and just format it to my own microsd?
ExtraCrispy86
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Scachi » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:08 pm

I can't help with the missing micro sd-card, J2kbr will get in touch with you I guess.

A basic setup should work fine without a power supply.
A power supply may only be needed when using multiple devices attached to the T2.
Like mouse+keyboard ->Xim -> T2.
It should work fine without a power supply even with two controllers connected when playing cross over (using xb controller on ps4) or something like that.
Keyboard and mice into T2 may work without a power supply too, but that depends on the power consumption of the keyboard and mice. Some fancy stuff with leds (rgb mouse/keyboard) may draw to much power and result in the T2 rebooting.
So depending on your setup, everything may work ok without any power supply.

Use should be able to use any other micro sd-card.
Connect the T2 to your computer via the prog port, start gtuner
Check for Updates. Top-Menu:Tools->Check for Updates, apply the updates.

When everything is up to date,
insert the sd-card, go to the device configuration tab (below where the T2 memory slots are displayed by default) and click at the section "Micro-SD Card" on Format (! this will delete all content on the sd card !) and when this has finished on Configure.
The Configure button will copy all files (for bluetooth module and support for other input devices) to the sd-card.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:01 am

@ExtraCrispy86. For regular usage the external power supply and sd-card are not required. Please let me know what is the paper you are referring to, so I can check if the provided information about the Titan Two package contents is not clear enough.

Related with power supply, please note it is only requires in very specific cases, for example when using the Titan Two in conjunction with XIM/Apex.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Nhean56 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:05 pm

I see that the titan two can be connected to some consoles via the Bluetooth module, but I can not figure out how to do that. Please help.
Nhean56
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:29 am

Nhean56 wrote:I see that the titan two can be connected to some consoles via the Bluetooth module, but I can not figure out how to do that. Please help.

for the consoles which this option is available, you need first pair the console with the titan Two, configure the output protocol and press the PS/Xbox/Guide button on the controller to start the wireless connection. You can find more details on this here:

https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... connection

J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Nhean56 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:21 am

How do I do this on PS4?
Nhean56
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:01 pm

Nhean56 wrote:How do I do this on PS4?

Bluetooth connection with PS4 console is under development and will be available in a future firmware update. :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Nhean56 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:48 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
Nhean56 wrote:How do I do this on PS4?

Bluetooth connection with PS4 console is under development and will be available in a future firmware update. :smile0517:

Is there an estimated date when this will come out?
Nhean56
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:22 am

possible next month. ;)
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby rajan29 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:08 pm

Hi, I already have the titan 2 device with BT module. I cannot see the titan two device from where I play and it is difficult for me to see which slot is in once I activate the mods unless I get out of the bed and check myself. So I would like to keep the titan two next to me.

I understand that power cable is needed to connect the titan two device to my PS4 wirelessly. I have few questions regarding this;

1) Are there any noticeable lag issues when connecting both titan two and ps4 controller wirelessly?

2) Will it be full wireless if I were to use the power cable? So I don't need any cable connecting to titan two or my PS4 controller?
rajan29
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Titan Two Device