Titan Two vs Titan One Technical Comparison

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Titan Two vs Titan One Technical Comparison

Postby Working_stiff » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:02 pm

Hi, I’ve been out of the loop for awhile. I’m thinking about upgrading from the T1 to th T2, but had two questions

1- does the issue with it periodically having to resync with the ps4 been solved?
2- my T1 requires me to resync the device with a controller every time I turn my system off. Specifically, when using my xbox360 fight stick on my x1 I have to resync the T1 with a x1 controller every time I turn the system off.Is that still something you need to do?

Sorry if this information is posted elsewhere.
Working_stiff
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:10 pm

Thank you for considering the Titan Two.

Working_stiff wrote:1- does the issue with it periodically having to resync with the ps4 been solved?

With the Titan Two there is no resync nor reconnection. And the controller headset is supported. :smile0517:

Working_stiff wrote:2- my T1 requires me to resync the device with a controller every time I turn my system off. Specifically, when using my xbox360 fight stick on my x1 I have to resync the T1 with a x1 controller every time I turn the system off.Is that still something you need to do?

The Titan Two have multiple input ports, one is used for the controller of the console and the other(s) you can have your fightstick. No needed anymore unplugs controller for authentication. :smile0517: The Titan Two also support controller in wireless mode.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby phild22 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:05 pm

stick with the titan 1, way easier, more tools, simple coding.

titan 2 has 0 useful tools, scripting is worse.
phild22
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Previous

Return to Titan Two Device