Titan Two vs Titan One Technical Comparison

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Titan Two vs Titan One Technical Comparison

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:07 pm

There are three slots allocated on the Titan Two itself, but to use slots 4 - 9 you would need a MicroSD card. To simply load the scripts a MicroUSB will work just fine.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:48 pm

@ paplo!! thanks for fixing the error you found!! :) lol

@Seymen. Thanks. Appreciated.

@rajan29. You don't need an memory card. The Titan Two have 3 internal memory slots. Edit: yes, The_Rabid_Taco just commented that.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby rajan29 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:47 pm

The_Rabid_Taco wrote:There are three slots allocated on the Titan Two itself, but to use slots 4 - 9 you would need a MicroSD card. To simply load the scripts a MicroUSB will work just fine.

Thanks for the reply. I play COD IW and MW Remastered this year and need more than 3 slots, i will buy a MicroSD card for this but i have few questions to ask if you don't mind answer them.

1) Would 8GB MicroSDHC be fine?

2) MicroSD is a good idea since i like the titan device plugged into ps4 at all time but my question is, lets say i have 7 scripts (1-7) can i use all those 7 scripts on MicroSD card and load it onto titan two device? or do i have to use the first 3 slots on the titan two device and slots 4-7 on the MicroSD card?.

It would be more convenient if i just use the MicroSD to do everything instead of me taking out the titan two device from PS4.

3) This might be a stupid one but there's no harm in asking. i see there are 2 usb ports on the titan two device, i can use 1 port to connect the controller. Can't i use the normal usb device to load the scripts on the 2nd port instead of a MicroSD card?

PS - i use USB headset that connects directly to PS4 (it doesnt need to connect to my controller) hope this doesn't affect any of these questions.

Thanks
rajan29
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:08 pm

Hi rajan29.

1) 8GB is more than enough.
2) you can have any memory slot with script/gamepack. for example, only memory slot 7 on SD-Card and all others empty. The memory slots don't need be continuously filled.
3) USB memory sticks will not be supported. The second USB have other purposes, such authentication with console when crossover playing.
PS) No worries, your headset will work as normally! :)
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby jyr » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:25 pm

Hi, Does Titan Two support USB-BT-Dongle. I.e can i reuse existing USB-BT-Dongle that i have for Titan One or Titan Two supports BT extension board only? If USB-BT-Dongle is supported then how to pair PS4 controller with Titan Two?

For Titan one there was option to enable BT scan... but i can not find similar option in Gtuner IV
jyr
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:46 pm

The Titan Two does not, but for the current moment I believe there is a way to work around this. Simply use the Titan One and pair the DS4 to the bluetooth dongle you have attached there. Then make sure you have the script set to 0 on the Titan One and use that in the USB A of the Titan Two. This will receive and pass along the unaltered button presses from the DS4 to the Titan Two which will then apply the script located there. I have not done this myself, but have heard of others having success using this method.

As for official, there is in development (Actually at the manufacture) a batch of beta bluetooth boards being created. To increase the efficiency and alleviate bluetooth issues that were found in the Titan One J2Kbr has made an internal board for the Titan Two. This will allow greater connectivity (more than one controller at a time, as well as bluetooth connection from the Titan Two to a PS4) without having so many issues with latency and incompatibility.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby Rocky » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:09 pm

Cmax comparison?
Rocky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby pablosscripts » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:38 am

Rocky_ wrote:Cmax comparison?

For reasons I won't get into, you can think of the Cmax as identical to the T1 when it comes to doing technical comparisons.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Bleak5170 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:41 pm

Definitely interested as long as the price is right. I ended up getting a smoking deal on the Titan One and I don't want to spend a crazy amount on the T2, (even though it's probably worth it, lol). Money is a little tight these days.
Bleak5170
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby UK_Wildcats » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:00 pm

Bleak5170 wrote:Definitely interested as long as the price is right. I ended up getting a smoking deal on the Titan One and I don't want to spend a crazy amount on the T2, (even though it's probably worth it, lol). Money is a little tight these days.

My COD IW script on the T2 is 100000 tines more user friendly and configurable when programming. I can also include scripts that are 4x larger. I can add things without having to remove others.

BTW - Auto ADS is akimbo fire
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to Titan Two Device