Titan Two vs Titan One Technical Comparison

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Titan Two vs Titan One Technical Comparison

Postby Bleak5170 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:32 pm

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:
Bleak5170 wrote:Definitely interested as long as the price is right. I ended up getting a smoking deal on the Titan One and I don't want to spend a crazy amount on the T2, (even though it's probably worth it, lol). Money is a little tight these days.

My COD IW script on the T2 is 100000 tines more user friendly and configurable when programming. I can also include scripts that are 4x larger. I can add things without having to remove others.

BTW - Auto ADS is akimbo fire

Damn you for tempting me, lol! I was considering whether or not it was worth it for someone who is a very basic user but you have probably swayed me. When can we order this thing?
Bleak5170
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby UK_Wildcats » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:15 am

It is an open beta, so you can order it now.

http://www.consoletuner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=5112

If you want to see what I mean. You can download the new Gtuner IV for the Titan 2 and check out the scripts in the library. Specifically, you want to look at the interactive configuration. This makes it awesome.

Still be to developed, J2kbr will have a bluetooth module and app. This will allow you to run the interactive configuration from the app on a phone, tablet, etc. without having to use a computer.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby sky418 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:47 am

If there any ways to pay not from PayPal?
For example From MasterCard
sky418
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby pablosscripts » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:40 pm

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:My COD IW script on the T2 is 100000 tines more user friendly and configurable when programming.

Yup this is a big part of it. It's daunting and risky for a lot of non-technical users to go in there and edit code, even if it's just some of the variables. The new Configurator UI is such a leap forward. When the mobile version comes out it's going to take it to another level again.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Bleak5170 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:17 pm

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:It is an open beta, so you can order it now.

http://www.consoletuner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=5112

If you want to see what I mean. You can download the new Gtuner IV for the Titan 2 and check out the scripts in the library. Specifically, you want to look at the interactive configuration. This makes it awesome.

Still be to developed, J2kbr will have a bluetooth module and app. This will allow you to run the interactive configuration from the app on a phone, tablet, etc. without having to use a computer.

Thank you sir. I am the most basic of users and I will always use a laptop - I don't even have a phone, lol.
Bleak5170

Postby evilC » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:42 pm

Is 32-bit accuracy not total overkill and limiting you in other areas (ie using up twice as much memory as you need to)?

I know of no input devices that can actually achieve 32-bit accuracy. The most expensive sticks on the market (eg a $500 Thrustmaster warthog which uses hall effect sensors) can currently only achieve 16-bit.

The only thing that comes close to needing this kind of accuracy is a steering wheel, but even a decent one with 900 degree lock (Totally pointless in a racing game) would be 14,814 units per degree at that resolution.
However, seeing as no wheel on the market is true 32-bit (Even high end wheels like the Fanatec clubsport range which begins at $500 is only 16-bit ), it is still totally pointless.

AFAIK, xbox controllers report as 16-bit, but that is again totally pointless. Seeing as the throw distance is 3cm or so, you would probably be talking in the order of 500,000 units per millimeter - clearly way in excess of what any human could achieve.
evilC
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Baby Cham » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:34 pm

evilC wrote:Is 32-bit accuracy not total overkill and limiting you in other areas (ie using up twice as much memory as you need to)?

I know of no input devices that can actually achieve 32-bit accuracy. The most expensive sticks on the market (eg a $500 Thrustmaster warthog which uses hall effect sensors) can currently only achieve 16-bit.

The only thing that comes close to needing this kind of accuracy is a steering wheel, but even a decent one with 900 degree lock (Totally pointless in a racing game) would be 14,814 units per degree at that resolution.
However, seeing as no wheel on the market is true 32-bit (Even high end wheels like the Fanatec clubsport range which begins at $500 is only 16-bit ), it is still totally pointless.

AFAIK, xbox controllers report as 16-bit, but that is again totally pointless. Seeing as the throw distance is 3cm or so, you would probably be talking in the order of 500,000 units per millimeter - clearly way in excess of what any human could achieve.

Only 2 words, Future Proof!
ConsoleTuner Support Team
Baby Cham

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:33 am

evilC wrote:Is 32-bit accuracy not total overkill and limiting you in other areas (ie using up twice as much memory as you need to)?

Agree, it is overkill. But the micro-controller is 32bits with plenty memory, so using 32bits variables is not a limiting factor.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Loui2 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:34 am

Nice specs but can it run Doom?

Just kidding, the Titan Two looks amazing. I wish you guys a smooth beta testing phase!
Loui2
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Prototype » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:14 am

:)

Yes the Titan Two is an awesome device which fills the gaps of his predecessor! To be part of the beta is a pleasure, after one year many features was added/improved, the possibilities seem beyond my expectations!
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

PreviousNext

Return to Titan Two Device