REMINDER: log your requests and bugs in GitHub!

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

REMINDER: log your requests and bugs in GitHub!

Postby pablosscripts » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:24 am

There are many products where you are forced to accept them as-is.

With this beta you've all been given the privilege to contribute in a meaningful way. You can help shape this in a way not many other products will allow you to.

Please remember to add any bugs or suggestions here:

It literally takes you a few mins at most.

J2Kbr is taking your feedback very seriously. This is not a "yeah log a ticket and we might look at it" sort of thing. Just take a quick look at the resolved tickets - he's actively incorporating our feedback at a level that I've never seen before:

https://github.com/J2Kbr/GtunerIV/issue ... s%3Aclosed (see all the ones marked as "enhancement" or "feature request")

So long story short - after it launches I don't want to hear complaints about "oh how I wish the T2 could do this or that" or "this is annoying me, I wish it was like that instead"...THIS here is your chance to be part of it!!! Don't miss out.

Also as a side note anyone who has any software engineering experience will tell you once a product goes gold, it can be incredibly time consuming and risky to work in any new changes. There's a heightened risk of regression at every turn and you need to go back through a much more intensive and prolonged testing period. The risk of upsetting regular customers becomes very real and needs to be very carefully managed. Basically - anything you request after this beta period will simply take longer. If you want something now, if something is annoying you now, there is no better time than the present to make yourself heard.
Last edited by pablosscripts on Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Re: REMINDER: log your requests and bugs in GitHub!

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:21 pm

Thanks for the reminder!! you are totally right in your statements. The GitHub is being my main reference to implement new features and fix bugs. :smile0517: Going stick this reminder. thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Hyphen- » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:59 pm

I logged my issue into the GitHub for bugs in Titan 2 if there are any mentions of this issue being worked on I will post it on my threads talking about it. :smile0517: :unsure:
German cookie warning at download site... still get a kick out of this

Wir verwenden Cookies, damit Sie die Funktionen unserer Website optimal nutzen können. - I say the first part a lot... :smile0517:
Hyphen-
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:46 pm

Hyphen- wrote:I logged my issue into the GitHub for bugs in Titan 2 if there are any mentions of this issue being worked on I will post it on my threads talking about it. :smile0517: :unsure:

Thank you. GitHub is very good to keep tracking of the issues requiring attention. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby toasterbath » Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:44 am

pablosscripts wrote:J2Kbr is taking your feedback very seriously. This is not a "yeah log a ticket and we might look at it" sort of thing. Just take a quick look at the resolved tickets - he's actively incorporating our feedback at a level that I've never seen before:

With respect to J2Kbr and this community, this is most certainly not the case. Having a quick look at the T2 issues, there are raised issues dating back to April without any dev reply.
In particular, we have three reported issues relating specifically to a firmware update, all of which resulting unusable controllers, with no acknowledgement or reply.

I fully acknowledge how difficult it is to maintain a project like this, especially with the variety of controllers people have. At the same time, I would appreciate an acknowledgment of the problem at the very least - the way it is now, it almost seems as if J2Kbr is taking a holiday - which is completely fine, but I would really appreciate some clear communication on this issue as I effectively have a $300 paperweight as things stand.

Firmware related issues:
https://github.com/J2Kbr/TitanTwo/issues/306
https://github.com/J2Kbr/TitanTwo/issues/298
https://github.com/J2Kbr/TitanTwo/issues/307
toasterbath
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mad » Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:13 pm

toasterbath wrote:In particular, we have three reported issues relating specifically to a firmware update, all of which resulting unusable controllers, with no acknowledgement or reply.

First issue you posted is not firmware related. Most likely device interference or not using the extender cable.
Second hasn't been reported by anyone else, I have just connected a wired controller with no issue.
I cannot comment on yours as I know nothing about wheels.

When issues are wide spread, they will be fixed promptly, nonetheless I will pass on your github post for Jefferson to take a look at.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby papa2sweet » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:38 pm

Scuf Instinc Pro tried bluetooth its not working cannot even use the dongle on Titan Two. Anyway you guys can open up the option where we can use our own dongle instead of bluetooth as an option thank you keep up with the good work.
papa2sweet
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Mad » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:58 am

papa2sweet wrote:Scuf Instinc Pro tried bluetooth its not working cannot even use the dongle on Titan Two. Anyway you guys can open up the option where we can use our own dongle instead of bluetooth as an option thank you keep up with the good work.

If your PC is close by you can plug the adapter into the PC and use KMG capture (F4 in Gtuner)
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Return to Titan Two Device