MicroSD FS Error 1

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: MicroSD FS Error 1

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:59 pm

I've been using Kingston without any issue.

Also, a note for all: Check if the SD-Card does not have multiple-partitions, this will cause FS Error 1 or 15. On windows this can be checked and "fixed" with the Disk Management software, present on all Windows installations.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Rbman420 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:43 pm

All of the MicroSD cards I have been using have been class 10. I went ahead and ordered the Kingston like you said you have been using, a 16gb class 4. After it comes in I will let you know if it works but could it be possibly that I was using too fast of a micro SD card?
Rbman420
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Prototype » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:25 am

I have used a class 10 MicroSD card without issue.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Rbman420 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:04 pm

Alright so I have officially taken the card out of my cell phone and bought 3 new micro SD cards and not a single one of them will work. Three of them say unusable card and the one that works continually gives me an FS 1 error. Is it possibly something wrong with my Titan 2, because it's starting to get expensive experimenting when micro SD cards and none of them working
Rbman420
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby bonefisher » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:39 pm

I use ScanDisk card without any problem unless update Titan then I would have to format again.....
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:36 am

@Rbman420, I am currently working on this. Please allow me couple days for checking and testings. I am also purchasing sd-cards that is know to not work with the Titan Two, please post the Amazon (or similar) links to the exact cards you have.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Rbman420 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:07 pm

I don't know the exact models because I bought them off eBay. I dunno that I have a 16gb Pony class 10 a 16 GB Kingston class 4 a scan disk micro SDHC 32GB class 10 and a Lenovo microSDHC 32GB class 10. That is to the extent I know about these items. I tried using something called minitool Partition. I wiped the card completely of everything and then added FAT32 with a 4kb allocation, I have also tried using the windows for matter on all of the discs. But unfortunately my Windows computer does not have a 4kb allocation. And regardless whatever I try to do my G tuner for application will not format whatsoever it always says 3rd error One when I try to format. Last night I actually took the time to try all of my cards again and I did everything to all of the cards and got the same results. I even experimented with different allocation sizes and when I did that it sometimes would show up as unusable card. I also deleted console tuner / gtuner from my computer and reinstalled it to see if that was the problem. I'm trying to be as detailed as possible so that way I can help towards bettering the product. my life revolves around my Xbox therefore revolves around my Titan one and my Titan too so this stuff is all very important to me and anything I can do to help is awesome
Rbman420
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:57 pm

Thanks, okay, I got a Sandisk Ultra 16Gb C10 SDHC I, same as:

https://www.amazon.com/Sandisk-Ultra-me ... B011Z77JYQ

It should be delivered yet today, hopefully it does not work, so I can find the issue.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Rbman420 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:07 pm

I do have a side note. The Lenovo disc that I used that said unusable, I tried formatting it in my phone again and it went from saying unusable to FS1 error but then when I did anything else to the disc it went back to unusable
Rbman420
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:10 pm

I received couple sd cards and currently testing. So far all worked right out of the box, not needing even pre-format on PC.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to Titan Two Device