Titan 2 and Bluetooth

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Titan 2 and Bluetooth

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:08 am

creedkiller wrote:
J2Kbr wrote:I can ship direct from the manufacturer (China), but the shipping cost will be something around 20 USD. Thanks.

thats fine with me, can i pay now so that i get it as soon as shipping begins? a form to fill maybe?

Please PM on this matter next week, by that time I should have a more precise date of when I wil be able to ship the BT module. thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:17 pm

So hopefully not derailing the topic, but a quick question of curiosity. Once the Bluetooth module is available will we be able to connect to Gtuner IV through Bluetooth? Would be an interesting method of updating scripts, changing settings and such. Not sure as I know that it would be a different type of connection, hence why we have an output port and prog port. Not a big deal if not, as I said, just curious.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:47 am

The_Rabid_Taco wrote:So hopefully not derailing the topic, but a quick question of curiosity. Once the Bluetooth module is available will we be able to connect to Gtuner IV through Bluetooth? Would be an interesting method of updating scripts, changing settings and such. Not sure as I know that it would be a different type of connection, hence why we have an output port and prog port. Not a big deal if not, as I said, just curious.

Currently wireless configurations is planned for the upcoming phone/tablet app. But I believe we can extend this to Gtuner IV as well, I will be checking. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:27 pm

That would be awesome! It's not something I would consider necessary, but more of a convenience factor. I had the thought pop into my head and just had to ask. Curiosity sometimes does get the best of me. LOL
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby AhmedEgg » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:43 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
The_Rabid_Taco wrote:So hopefully not derailing the topic, but a quick question of curiosity. Once the Bluetooth module is available will we be able to connect to Gtuner IV through Bluetooth? Would be an interesting method of updating scripts, changing settings and such. Not sure as I know that it would be a different type of connection, hence why we have an output port and prog port. Not a big deal if not, as I said, just curious.

Currently wireless configurations is planned for the upcoming phone/tablet app. But I believe we can extend this to Gtuner IV as well, I will be checking. :smile0517:

Quick question , do i need to use power adapter for the titan two if im using the xbox wireless adapter to connect my controller wirelessly?
AhmedEgg
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:29 pm

That one I'm quite familiar with, and the answer should be no. I run it all the time using the wireless adapter with an Xbox One Elite, Xbox One s, and the controller that came with my Scorpio. No issues on any of them using the wireless with just power over the USB plugged into the console. Not sure about on a PS4 though, haven't used the wireless adapter with a controller on the B port. Other than that it works amazingly, even over extended periods such as nearly 8 to 10 hour gaming sessions.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby AhmedEgg » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

The_Rabid_Taco wrote:That one I'm quite familiar with, and the answer should be no. I run it all the time using the wireless adapter with an Xbox One Elite, Xbox One s, and the controller that came with my Scorpio. No issues on any of them using the wireless with just power over the USB plugged into the console. Not sure about on a PS4 though, haven't used the wireless adapter with a controller on the B port. Other than that it works amazingly, even over extended periods such as nearly 8 to 10 hour gaming sessions.

O cool thanks , i was woundring cause mine keep randomly discconecting even without running a script when connected wirelessly
AhmedEgg
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby RJ45 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:55 am

I would definitely like to be notified by email when the BT module comes out... I dont want to miss it. Can you start a mailing list or something so we are notified when this happens? Thanks
RJ45
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Bakiman » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:52 pm

How to get connection between Xbox wireless adapter and Xbox controller.
Every time I start up my ps4, I need to disconnect the wireless adapter and the wired ds4 for authentication a couple of times before I get the wireless adapter to recognize the Xbox controller.
Is there anyone. Who found a good way to get the connection quicker? What needs to be plugged in and which order to get connection. After a ps4 reboot it starts perfectly. But the connection is lost the next day. so a long power off caused the difficult connection. Any advise is welcome.
Thanks
Bakiman
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:06 pm

If you don't mind my asking which part of the connection is lost? Is port A where the wireless adapter is plugged in turning green or does it stay orangeish?

When you turn on the controller, does it connect to anything?

If there is a connection to the controller does the little white dot on the Wireless adapter turn white?

That will determine whether or not the following is relevant. I'm not sure because I tend to play almost completely on Xbox now, but this is what I have found and it works so far without issue across multiple consoles.

First thing is to plug the Titan Two into the console. I prefer to use a short cord, the wireless adapter can be somewhat power greedy and the short cord ensures the best transfer of power from the console to the Titan Two.

Once all the lights go green on the Titan Two itself then turn the controller on. I've found that if the controller is already on when I plug in the TItan Two it makes the connection between controller and adapter (home on the controller goes solid) but since the drivers are not loaded on the Titan Two itself yet the connection doesn't go through to the console.

That should be about it. I almost never remove the wireless adapter from the Titan Two, except to store the both of them. I do have a PS4 so I can try out the issue that you were having and see if it is different there, but that is what seems to work fine on the Xbox.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to Titan Two Device