More buttons ? -> Custom DS4 snap-on device

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: More buttons ? -> Custom DS4 snap-on device

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:04 pm

Unfortunate not yet. The demand for this feature is not high, so I am prioritizing others implementations first. But I will get this done at some point. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Alex_Sany » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:07 am

Fantastic as always.
Thanks for everything you do.
I wanted to ask if by chance the version for "Dualsense" is already in the works ???
Alex_Sany
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:36 pm

Alex_Sany wrote:Fantastic as always.
Thanks for everything you do.
I wanted to ask if by chance the version for "Dualsense" is already in the works ???

The reason why I didn't do anything new is the missing option to go full with my device at the moment.
BLE for input had never been done on the T2 input side and I was waiting for that. Emulating a wireless gamepad with my device isn't any good as I want to utilize key presses to be able to do easy mappings via input translator in the keyboard section and to utilize key press detection for custom script controls.
I need to find an easy and lightweight way (code and price wise) to connect my device wireless to the T2 somehow and still to be able to act as a keyboard.

I already have PS5 controller around (no PS5 console yet) but I want to go wireless first before doing a DS5 version.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Previous

Return to Titan Two Device