Wireless Support for Xbox One Controllers

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Wireless Support for Xbox One Controllers

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:44 am

JakeBaddLands wrote:
J2Kbr wrote:Thank you guys for all inputs on this topic.

Any thoughts on how I can plug the DS4 controller in as a dummy controller for just the Auth? Everytime I plug it in it turns on and assumes command. My Xbox controller then turns into the Dummy and is unresponsive even though it looks like it's paired and all I can do is hold down LB and tap the Xbox button to rotate through game packs on the T2 but nothing on the ps4 itself... I've tried with a wired connection and still has the same results.. As well as trying both input ports..

You can load an Input translator with all controller buttons disabled to achieve this. Create a new GIT file and open the Controller Remapper section, there select the option "Disable" to all inputs, select only the port you have the PS4 controller plugged (Input Port Remapper Mask) and load this input translator on the memory slot you are using. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby JakeBaddLands » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:35 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
JakeBaddLands wrote:
J2Kbr wrote:Thank you guys for all inputs on this topic.

Any thoughts on how I can plug the DS4 controller in as a dummy controller for just the Auth? Everytime I plug it in it turns on and assumes command. My Xbox controller then turns into the Dummy and is unresponsive even though it looks like it's paired and all I can do is hold down LB and tap the Xbox button to rotate through game packs on the T2 but nothing on the ps4 itself... I've tried with a wired connection and still has the same results.. As well as trying both input ports..

You can load an Input translator with all controller buttons disabled to achieve this. Create a new GIT file and open the Controller Remapper section, there select the option "Disable" to all inputs, select only the port you have the PS4 controller plugged (Input Port Remapper Mask) and load this input translator on the memory slot you are using. :smile0517:

Thanks for the reply. I did what you suggested and disabled all inputs for input B (As I used Input A for xbox Wireless adapter). Unfortunately all this did was make both controllers unresponsive when the ps4 controller was plugged in.
I initially turned the ps4 on with just the T2 and Xbox wireless adapter plugged in.
I paired the adapter to my controller successfully and was able to navigate menus normally.
I selected my memory slot for my GIT file
I then plugged in a Ds4 controller to get rid of the pesky A and U as soon as the Ds4 controller turned on I lost all responsiveness from my Xbox controller and I had no control with the Ds4 controller until I unplugged it to shut down the system. :smile0402: :smile0303:
JakeBaddLands
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:49 pm

Please attach to this topic the git file you created, so I can check it. thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby JakeBaddLands » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:47 am

J2Kbr wrote:Please attach to this topic the git file you created, so I can check it. thanks.

Here you go. I really want to hammer this all out my last day to return the device is 9/25... I really want to keep it but without the wireless functionality I unfortunately do not have much use for it :icon_frown:
Attachments
Disable Ps4 Controller.git
(106 Bytes) Downloaded 248 times
JakeBaddLands
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby JakeBaddLands » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:56 am

Anybody have any solutions? Kinda dead in the water over here.
JakeBaddLands
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby EmperorRosko » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:13 pm

Omy77 wrote:Im having the same issue, regardless of using the new or old wireless adapter.

Im using an Xbox One Elite controller on ps4.

The titan is plugged into the PS4
The wireless dongle is plugged into input A
A dual shock is plugged into input B

Sometimes I get hours of play without any issues. Sometimes though, it disconnect 3 times within a few minutes.

I have run into 3 types of disconnects:

1. The rumble becomes briefly disabled but the controller continues to work, then the light on the wireless adapter turns off but I can still play, then a few minutes later the xbox controller will disconnect

2. The light on the wireless adapter stays on but the controller flashes and disconnects

3. The wireless adapter light turns off and so does the controller.

It happens mostly when playing fortnite, and I dont know if this is accurate, but it seems to disconnect more often when there is a lot going on both with my button presses and whats on screen

its pretty frustrating to have it happen so often yet so randomly.

Any help would be appreciated. As I noted, I have tried both the new and old adapters and I have similar results.

I'm having the identical issue with my wireless adapter too.

Tried the new one and old one, swapped cables, changed ports.

I can only assume its related to rumbles/vibration as it happens to me playing R6 Siege.

I'm about to purchase a power supply to try that (also want one so I can run the Titan Two nearer to my Sofa with a USB extension lead).

Just going to use wired for now. Bit of a pain though as i had a Brook Xone adapter that worked an absolute treat in wired mode, but that only cost me 36 quid. Got this Titan Two for triple the price, solely to use for wireless, and have had issues non stop, so disappointing when its advertised as being able to support wireless Xbox One controllers :cry:
EmperorRosko
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:23 pm

EmperorRosko wrote:I can only assume its related to rumbles/vibration as it happens to me playing R6 Siege.

To confirm that, please disable the FFB (rumble) to the port you have the Wireless Adapter plugged. With the Titan Two connected to the computer, open Gtuner IV and go to "Device Configuration" panel. There locate the sub-section called "Allow FFB on Ports" and uncheck the one you have the adapter (for example, if the Adapter is on Input-A, uncheck USB-A). Please keep us updated on the results. Thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby JakeBaddLands » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:21 am

J2Kbr wrote:To confirm that, please disable the FFB (rumble) to the port you have the Wireless Adapter plugged. With the Titan Two connected to the computer, open Gtuner IV and go to "Device Configuration" panel. There locate the sub-section called "Allow FFB on Ports" and uncheck the one you have the adapter (for example, if the Adapter is on Input-A, uncheck USB-A). Please keep us updated on the results. Thanks.

So are we just gonna throw my issue to the back burner or?......
JakeBaddLands
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:04 am

JakeBaddLands wrote:So are we just gonna throw my issue to the back burner or?......

Have you done the first time configuration on the PS4 pro itself ?
If you don't then using a PS4 controller will stop all other controller from working as the ps4 pro still reads the input via bluetooth even if you connect the controller via usb cable to the T2.

https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... aystation4

Wired Connection
Requirements

Provided Micro-USB cable.

First-time Configuration

On PlayStation 4, enable wired communication:
Settings → Devices → Controllers → Communication Method: Use USB Cable.
Configure the Output Protocol of the Titan Two to USB Automatic or USB PlayStation 4.

Regular Usage

Connect any PS4 compatible controller to INPUT-B on the Titan Two (for authentication);
Connect the provided Micro-USB cable to the Titan Two USB port labeled OUTPUT;
Connect the other end of the Micro-USB cable to any available USB port on the PlayStation 4.

Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby JakeBaddLands » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:14 am

Scachi wrote:
JakeBaddLands wrote:So are we just gonna throw my issue to the back burner or?......

Have you done the first time configuration on the PS4 pro itself ?
If you don't then using a PS4 controller will stop all other controller from working as the ps4 pro still reads the input via bluetooth even if you connect the controller via usb cable to the T2.

https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... aystation4

Wired Connection
Requirements

Provided Micro-USB cable.

First-time Configuration

On PlayStation 4, enable wired communication:
Settings → Devices → Controllers → Communication Method: Use USB Cable.
Configure the Output Protocol of the Titan Two to USB Automatic or USB PlayStation 4.

Regular Usage

Connect any PS4 compatible controller to INPUT-B on the Titan Two (for authentication);
Connect the provided Micro-USB cable to the Titan Two USB port labeled OUTPUT;
Connect the other end of the Micro-USB cable to any available USB port on the PlayStation 4.

So I am new to the forum and I feel like an idiot for even having gone through this dumb issue. Thank you for helping me.. Next time I'll Do more research before panicking. You sir (or mam) are my hero.
JakeBaddLands
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Titan Two Device