Wireless Support for Xbox One Controllers

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Wireless Support for Xbox One Controllers

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:17 am

Hi JB_Clint, please check/confirm if you have the latest firmware installed in your Titan Two (ver 1.6.3.0). Support for the Elite S2 was added in this fw release.

In addition to that. I don't believe the issue is the new PS4 update. However, to be sure, please try this:

Connect the Titan Two only to your computer only and open Gtuner IV (no connection to PS4)
Go to Device Monitor and connect the Elite S2 to the Titan Two.
Check if you can see the controller inputs on Device Monitor.
Test for the 4-9 minutes to see if the controller disconnects similarly as when connected to PS4.

Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby JB_Clint » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:23 pm

Hi J2Kbr,

i updated to the firmware for elite s2 a long time ago, it's still the latest firmware. I didn't have this issue at the beginning.

I did the GTuner Test, everything is fine.

Still disconnecting every game on PS4 Pro. The Titan Two just loses the Output Signal for a split second, light goes red, than green, than the PS4 reconnects after 10-20 seconds.
JB_Clint
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:32 am

Thank you for the extra information.

Please load and run this script in your device and check if the disconnection still happens:

Code: Select all
init {
    led_set(LED_1, -1.0, 0);
    led_set(LED_2, 0.0, 0);
    led_set(LED_3, 0.0, 0);
    led_set(LED_4, 0.0, 0);
    port_inhibit_ffb(PORT_USB_A);
    port_inhibit_ffb(PORT_USB_B);
    port_inhibit_ffb(PORT_BT_A);
    port_inhibit_ffb(PORT_BT_B);
}
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby JB_Clint » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:46 pm

It worked. Thank you very much. Great support as always. :smile0202: :smile0517:
JB_Clint
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby AhmedEgg » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:25 pm

Are you guys still working on the ability to make headsets work with the wireless adapter?? This post is from 2017 and we still dont have it , i still avoid using the titan two because im always in a party with friends and i cant handle having too much wires
I dont mean to sound rude or anything , i appreciate everything you've done especially the computer vision update , but im starting to think this is impossible to do?
AhmedEgg
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:54 pm

AhmedEgg wrote:Are you guys still working on the ability to make headsets work with the wireless adapter?? This post is from 2017 and we still dont have it , i still avoid using the titan two because im always in a party with friends and i cant handle having too much wires I dont mean to sound rude or anything , i appreciate everything you've done especially the computer vision update , but im starting to think this is impossible to do?

Feel free to always ask for updates, it is not rudeness. The support for headset over wireless connections (Xbox Wireless Adapter and PS4 Bluetooth controllers) still on the works. I -unfortunately- stopped a bit on this implementation because the computer vision update. That is now done and I should be back to the wireless headset support very shortly. :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby AhmedEgg » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:05 pm

Thanks for the response and your kindness <3
Can't wait!!
AhmedEgg
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby deus » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:29 pm

So I've been experiencing similar issues for a while and I went to a friends house and tried it on a different PS4 and I think I figured out how to make it work. You need to make sure that the PS4 controller you use for auth isn't paired to the PS4. Because I have the bluetooth module expansion, I found it bt to be the easiest way to ensure the controller is only paired with the Titan 2. So first I make sure the auth controller is connected to the titan and then I connect the xb1 controller and it's worked perfectly since both wired and using the wireless adapter. Hope this helps

Update: I've also noticed that if for whatever reason the light on the USB port that you are using for the wireless adapter turns red or doesn't work, make sure that the Elite controller is fully off (hold down the XB button until it turns off), then disconnect it from the Titan, plug in the Titan with the auth controller plugged in or turn it on if using bluetooth, then once you have green lights plug in the adapter and then finally turn on the controller and pair if needs be.
Last edited by deus on Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
deus
Private
Private

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:36 pm

Thank you deus for your input. Appreciated.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby hind » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:31 pm

Hello J2kbr,

Does the wireless xbox dongle (small one v2) work with a (V1) xbox elite controller wirelesly on the ps4 now without disconnection issues?

I have the older version of Titan two with bleutooth module bought in 2018.
hind
Corporal
Corporal

PreviousNext

Return to Titan Two Device