Wireless Support for Xbox One Controllers

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Wireless Support for Xbox One Controllers

Postby luffy97 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:37 pm

Scachi wrote:You can try to have the T2 connected to your pc via prog port at the same time and running GTuner IV.
You might get some error message in the Output Panel when you get the reboot/red light that may help the developers to track down the issue.

I tried it but nothing appears on the output panel. As if input A does not detect any connexion...
The only change is the red light intensity that becomes a little low powerfull when I connect something in input A.

Is there a way to control the hardware without breaking warrantee ?
I am electronic engineer so I have everything to test at my work.

Is it working better with the external power supply ?
luffy97
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby luffy97 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:49 am

It is almost 2am in Paris and I have to work tomorrow morning :'(

After investigating, I opened T2 device and the problem I got to connect to input A is due to female USB A connector.
I bought it only 3 weeks ago so I presume that the seller send me a defective or an used one.

It could explain why my DS4 doesn't stay connected. which explains 'AU' error.

I will ask for replacement and I keep you in touch.
luffy97
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby nycz » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:02 am

Hey, just popping in again, I'm just wondering if there's any plans whatsoever to have headphones working with wireless Xbox controller?
nycz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:53 pm

nycz wrote:Hey, just popping in again, I'm just wondering if there's any plans whatsoever to have headphones working with wireless Xbox controller?

I have this already implement, but not released yet due an intermittent audio distortion. As soon as we get 100% working the update will be released. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby gamerfreak147 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:13 pm

I have noticed that my Bluetooth Xbox controllers disconnect when using the controllers to switch between memory slots.

In my testing, I used:

* Xbox wireless adapter (small version)
* One no headset jack, no Bluetooth controller
* One Elite controller
* Three Bluetooth controllers

All controllers are updated to latest version.

Titan Two is updated to Ver. 0.98B-79

I start the sync process on the adapter first then the controller. All three Bluetooth controllers synchronize to the adapter. I am only synchronizing one controller at a time. When switching memory slots, after one slot change, all three of the controllers will disconnect.

I have to unplug and plug back in the adapter for it to reconnect to controller. No error codes come up when the controller disconnects. However, many times there are errors that come up when I press the sync button located on the adapter.

My Elite and older controller will connect and switch between memory slots ok. However, there are errors that come up when I press the adapter’s sync button.

These are the error codes when sync button is pressed:

Xbox One Wireless: Initialization warning 2 [ nav 0, type 6, size 28, pos 83782 ]
Xbox One Wireless: Initialization warning 2 [ nav 0, type 6, size 28, pos 83846 ]
gamerfreak147
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:15 pm

Thank you for posting the error codes, it will be of great help to debug the problem.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Davide1012 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:39 pm

Does the new Xbox one wireless adapter work with the Titan two? It's a newer version of the adapter, much smaller and may have internal changes compared from the old one. I also have the newer model for the Titan Two but I don't think that has to do with it. I have the Micro SD card already configured but for some reason whenever I plug the adapter into the Titan Two the LED light stays orange.
Davide1012
Private
Private

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:36 pm

Davide1012 wrote:Does the new Xbox one wireless adapter work with the Titan two? It's a newer version of the adapter, much smaller and may have internal changes compared from the old one. I also have the newer model for the Titan Two but I don't think that has to do with it. I have the Micro SD card already configured but for some reason whenever I plug the adapter into the Titan Two the LED light stays orange.

Does your Wireless Adapter have the Xbox logo engraved on the front? Third-party adapters (without the Xbox logo) are not supported and will result in the orange LED, as you described. If your Adapter is Microsoft original, please try the following:

Connect the Titan Two to your computer and open Gtuner IV, now plug the Adapter, if a error occurs a message will be printed in the Output Panel. Please let me know what is shown in this message.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby wmadoss » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:59 pm

I recently posted this in the "macrorecordplay" thread from scachi but it this thread might be better place for it.

Just received my titan two and noticed this awesome litte script.
I have tested it out and it seem to work pretty good when wired.

However I have a xbox elite controller with a wireless adapter (original) which works fine in games.
I cannot however start the macrorecording while in wireless mode when the titan two is connected to the console, if I plug in a wire it will work.

Weird thing is that if I do the same in Gtuner (ie not connected to the console) I can activate the macro in wireless mode on my elite with no problem.

Edit nevermind I solved it.
Since my wireless dongle didnt want to pair with the controller via the syncbuttons I had to plug in a cable into the titan 2.
And since I plug in a cable in the titan 2 while connected to the xbox its syncs up to the xbox instead of the titan (noticed this when I connected a computer and started gtuner and didnt see any activity when I plugged the usb cable from the controller all while my character was moving in the game).

A little annoying because if I had it paired with titan 2 in gtuner on my PC and then move the titan 2 (it will lose power) I have to do a messy repairing again.
wmadoss
Private
Private

Postby Mad » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:43 pm

wmadoss wrote:Edit nevermind I solved it.

:smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

PreviousNext

Return to Titan Two Device