New 2 Titan Two. Any Help would do.

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Moderator: J2Kbr

New 2 Titan Two. Any Help would do.

Postby CommanderPro97 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:28 pm

I'm getting titan two and also an xbox elite controller going to play on ps4.

So the GPC Language Reference for the titan two is located here:
https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index.php?id=t2:gpc_language_reference

1. In order to use the paddles one-four is it button 18-21
2. Can you give me an example of a basic script by using he xbox button as the ps home button. and one of the paddles as the R3 botton.
a. is there a youtube video or a forum that can help me understand more about script making for the Titan Two.
3. Are you able to follow the scrip layouts of the (device plus and titan one, they use the same scrips).
a. Example: the scrip for rapid fire for R2 but change the button command to the Titan two but keep the rapid fire scrip.
4. Is there a way to open up the device plus and titan one scrips without having the product on hand.

Thank you for your help, once again i'm new and need help, if there are youtube videos that can help me and or forums please give me the links in your comments down below. Fell free two add anythings else about the GPC Language for the titan two,
User avatar
CommanderPro97
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:10 am

Re: New 2 Titan Two. Any Help would do.

Postby bonefisher » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:56 pm

Code: Select all
 
uint8 statusIn,  protocolIn,  deviceIn;
uint8 statusOut, protocolOut, deviceOut;
 
main {
// -------------------------------------------------------------------------- //
// |         Crossover (XB1 Controller and Elite Controller on PS4)         | //
// -------------------------------------------------------------------------- //
    statusIn  = port_status(PORT_USB_A, &protocolIn,  &deviceIn);
    statusOut = port_status(PORT_USB_C, &protocolOut, &deviceOut);
 
    if(protocolIn == PROTOCOL_XB1 || protocolIn == PROTOCOL_XB1_WRC && protocolOut == PROTOCOL_PS4) {
        set_val(BUTTON_2, 0.0);
    // Release view within 200ms to run combo.
    if(event_release(BUTTON_2) && time_active(BUTTON_2) <= 200) {
        combo_run(share_fix);
    }
     //Ignore Xbox Elite paddle buttons since they pass in the buttons programmed in the xbox accessory app.
    if (get_actual(BUTTON_18)) {
        set_val(BUTTON_18, 0.0);
    }
    if (get_actual(BUTTON_19)) {
        set_val(BUTTON_19, 0.0);
    }
    if (get_actual(BUTTON_20)) {
        set_val(BUTTON_20, 0.0);
    }
    if (get_actual(BUTTON_21)) {
        set_val(BUTTON_21, 0.0);
    }
    // Hold view button for swipe. Then use right stick for swipe direction.
        set_val(POINT_1_Y, 0.0);
        set_val(POINT_1_X, 0.0);
    if(is_active(BUTTON_2)) {
        set_val(BUTTON_19, 100.0);
        set_val(POINT_1_Y, get_val(STICK_1_Y));
        set_val(STICK_1_Y, get_actual(BUTTON_20));
        set_val(POINT_1_X, get_val(STICK_1_X));
        set_val(STICK_1_X, get_actual(BUTTON_21));
    // Hold view button and click right stick click for touch click.   
        set_val(BUTTON_6, 0.0);
    if(get_actual(BUTTON_6)) {
        set_val(BUTTON_18, 100.0);
    }
    }
    }
// ========================================================================== //
}
 
combo share_fix
{
    set_val(BUTTON_18, 100.0);
    wait(200);
}
 

Here is a script for crossover elite controller on PS4....yes the paddles are BUTTON_18,19,20 and 21. You can put a PS_4 header so you don't need to change your code if you like using that.
bonefisher
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 3956
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:49 am

Re: New 2 Titan Two. Any Help would do.

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:34 pm

CommanderPro97 wrote:3. Are you able to follow the scrip layouts of the (device plus and titan one, they use the same scrips). a. Example: the scrip for rapid fire for R2 but change the button command to the Titan two but keep the rapid fire scrip.4. Is there a way to open up the device plus and titan one scrips without having the product on hand.

The Titan Two have back-compatibility with the scripts created for the previous devices. All you need to do is open the script code on Gtuner IV and add the following line at the very beginning of the code:
Code: Select all
#include <titanone.gph>
ConsoleTuner Support Team
User avatar
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army
 
Posts: 13613
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Re: New 2 Titan Two. Any Help would do.

Postby CommanderPro97 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:50 pm

bonefisher wrote:
Code: Select all
 
uint8 statusIn,  protocolIn,  deviceIn;
uint8 statusOut, protocolOut, deviceOut;
 
main {
// -------------------------------------------------------------------------- //
// |         Crossover (XB1 Controller and Elite Controller on PS4)         | //
// -------------------------------------------------------------------------- //
    statusIn  = port_status(PORT_USB_A, &protocolIn,  &deviceIn);
    statusOut = port_status(PORT_USB_C, &protocolOut, &deviceOut);
 
    if(protocolIn == PROTOCOL_XB1 || protocolIn == PROTOCOL_XB1_WRC && protocolOut == PROTOCOL_PS4) {
        set_val(BUTTON_2, 0.0);
    // Release view within 200ms to run combo.
    if(event_release(BUTTON_2) && time_active(BUTTON_2) <= 200) {
        combo_run(share_fix);
    }
     //Ignore Xbox Elite paddle buttons since they pass in the buttons programmed in the xbox accessory app.
    if (get_actual(BUTTON_18)) {
        set_val(BUTTON_18, 0.0);
    }
    if (get_actual(BUTTON_19)) {
        set_val(BUTTON_19, 0.0);
    }
    if (get_actual(BUTTON_20)) {
        set_val(BUTTON_20, 0.0);
    }
    if (get_actual(BUTTON_21)) {
        set_val(BUTTON_21, 0.0);
    }
    // Hold view button for swipe. Then use right stick for swipe direction.
        set_val(POINT_1_Y, 0.0);
        set_val(POINT_1_X, 0.0);
    if(is_active(BUTTON_2)) {
        set_val(BUTTON_19, 100.0);
        set_val(POINT_1_Y, get_val(STICK_1_Y));
        set_val(STICK_1_Y, get_actual(BUTTON_20));
        set_val(POINT_1_X, get_val(STICK_1_X));
        set_val(STICK_1_X, get_actual(BUTTON_21));
    // Hold view button and click right stick click for touch click.   
        set_val(BUTTON_6, 0.0);
    if(get_actual(BUTTON_6)) {
        set_val(BUTTON_18, 100.0);
    }
    }
    }
// ========================================================================== //
}
 
combo share_fix
{
    set_val(BUTTON_18, 100.0);
    wait(200);
}
 

Here is a script for crossover elite controller on PS4....yes the paddles are BUTTON_18,19,20 and 21. You can put a PS_4 header so you don't need to change your code if you like using that.


Thank you
User avatar
CommanderPro97
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:10 am

Re: New 2 Titan Two. Any Help would do.

Postby CommanderPro97 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:55 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
CommanderPro97 wrote:3. Are you able to follow the scrip layouts of the (device plus and titan one, they use the same scrips). a. Example: the scrip for rapid fire for R2 but change the button command to the Titan two but keep the rapid fire scrip.4. Is there a way to open up the device plus and titan one scrips without having the product on hand.

The Titan Two have back-compatibility with the scripts created for the previous devices. All you need to do is open the script code on Gtuner IV and add the following line at the very beginning of the code:
Code: Select all
#include <titanone.gph>


So all i have to do is put:

#include <titanone.gph>{/code}; (then the titan one or device plus code on the next line)
(device plus or titan one code)

thank you
User avatar
CommanderPro97
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:10 am

Re: New 2 Titan Two. Any Help would do.

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:13 pm

in most cases that is all needed. Eventually it is required to fix some bug on the code, such as a missing ';'
ConsoleTuner Support Team
User avatar
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army
 
Posts: 13613
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:39 pm


Return to Titan Two Device

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Smurf and 17 guests