Titan Two PS4 with Xbox One S Controller Wireless

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan Two PS4 with Xbox One S Controller Wireless

Postby Stevensonnz » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:40 pm

Can someone help with pairing it via bluetooth?

I cant find documentation about how to do it?
Stevensonnz
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Titan Two PS4 with Xbox One S Controller Wireless

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:15 am

Bluetooth via the Titan Two is not yet availiable. That should be fixed soon however. There are two ways around this though if you want to go wireless using an Xbox One controller.

1) Using a Xbox wireless adapter. The pairing process is the same as it would be on PC. Plug into slot A, wait for the light to go green, use the small button on the side to pair the controller, then play.

2) Using a Titan One with Bluetooth adapter in slot A with controller paired, set to 0 so that you don't have a conflict of scripts. It will then act as a pass through to the Titan Two which will continue to function as normal.

From other posts it appears that it should be a fairly short wait for the Bluetooth module to be ready for the Titan Two though.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby Stevensonnz » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:21 am

So I can't use a Bluetooth dongle straight on the titan two?
Stevensonnz
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Prototype » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:33 am

prototype wrote:No, the Titan Two is designed to support controllers wirelessly only with a module, a hardware solution is much better than dongles that use different drivers. Firstly it allows to have several simultaneous connections for both input and output and have a dedicated hardware is much more efficient!
J2Kbr wrote:+1 ... not to mention the performance, can't compare. With the Titan Two BT module the data is processed instantaneously, not depending on the USB interface that adds extra latency and limits the maximum packed size per transaction. This last weekend I performed some testing and got really impressed with the results. The PS4 controller is very snappy wirelessly, something that the previous devices can't achieve with USB Bluetooth dongles.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:32 am

The Titan Bluetooth Module is already available.

In addition to the module, it is also possible wireless connection with the DS4 Wireless Adaptor, Xbox Wireless Adapter and Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby dezert » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:24 am

Titan Two arrived today. Just setting it up. Attempting to pair Xbox One Wireless Adapter with my controller and it seems the XBox Wireless adapter has no power to it (white light does not go on). I read Rabid Taco's post above and followed the instructions. (Note: I don't use AC adapter, XBox One is powering the Titan Two)

Any ideas?
dezert
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:07 am

dezert wrote:Titan Two arrived today. Just setting it up. Attempting to pair Xbox One Wireless Adapter with my controller and it seems the XBox Wireless adapter has no power to it (white light does not go on). I read Rabid Taco's post above and followed the instructions. (Note: I don't use AC adapter, XBox One is powering the Titan Two) Any ideas?

Just confirming, do you have a SD-card installed into the Titan Two and have configured it?

If yes, after plugging the Wireless Adapter to the Titan Two, the status LED for the USB port turns orange and after few seconds green?
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby dezert » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:39 am

Just confirming, do you have a SD-card installed into the Titan Two and have configured it?

If yes, after plugging the Wireless Adapter to the Titan Two, the status LED for the USB port turns orange and after few seconds green?

No, I don't have an SD card in the slot. Should I get one and configure it with GTuner?
dezert
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Sillyasskid » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:02 am

My wireless adapter does not work with the titan two anymore. I don't think the adapter is defective, as the adapter works fine on my pc.

I have configured the sd card, but when I plug the adapter into either ports the light remains orange. GtunerIV detects the adapter. But the light never turn green.

The pair button on the adapter does not turn on the little white led either. I tried the adapter on my second Titan Two, with same results.

I am using a power supply, for both Titan Two's, and I tried using different sd cards.

The last time I used the wireless adapter with the Titan Two, was when support for it was released, and only briefly, It worked fine back then.

Not sure why I cant getting it working anymore. If anyone else can confirm the adapter works fine on the latest firmware, then I'm just going to assume my adapter is no good then.
Sillyasskid
Captain
Captain

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:35 am

dezert wrote:No, I don't have an SD card in the slot. Should I get one and configure it with GTuner?

Yes, a sd-card is required to store the initialization file needed for the Wireless Adapter.
Steps:
  1. Update both Gtuner IV and the Titan Two firmware;
  2. Insert the Micro-SD card to the Titan Two;
  3. Connect the Titan Two to PC and open Gtuner IV;
  4. Go to the "Device Configuration" pane;
  5. Click on "Configure" button at the "Micro-SD Card" sub-section;
  6. The Output Panel will show some files being copied, one is the Xbox Wireless Adapter firmware (xboxacc.fw);
  7. Plug the Xbox Wireless Adapter to Input-A or Input-B on the Titan Two;
  8. The status LED will lights ORANGE, meaning the Adapter is being initialized;
  9. After 4 to 5 seconds the status LED will lights GREEN, meaning the Adapter was successfully initialized;
  10. Sync your Xbox controller with the Titan Two. Method (1) just connect the controller with the USB cable to the Titan Two, the controller is now ready to connect wirelessly with the Titan Two. Method (2) press the button on the Xbox Wireless Adapter, press the Xbox button on the controller and then the sync button. After few seconds the controller should synced with the Titan Two and working.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Next

Return to Titan Two Device