Titan Two Factory-Direct

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Titan Two Factory-Direct

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:06 pm

SystemLock wrote:How long does it normally take to ship my order to germany?

In average the delivery time is 2 weeks. However, the official delivery time for EMS shipping is from 1 to 4 weeks, depending on the destination country and local customs procedures. Thank you.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Max10 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:36 am

Good day, I would like to order from you Titan Two device, I live in Russia, tell me if I pay through your website, you will send me a track number which will be tracked in the United States and when it recalculates the border with Russia you will send me an international track number for tracking in Russia? And another question where do I enter the address and the index of receipt of the order and what delivery service will deal with the order. Thanks in advance for your answer and help
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby cleverest » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:56 pm

I haven't read through this entire thread, sorry, and perhaps I'm in the wrong place, but does this adapter allow me to connect my Alesis Strike drum set to an Xbox ONE and play RB4 on Expert-Pro?
cleverest
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:03 pm

Guitar Hero / Rock Bank instruments currently are not supported by the Titan Two. We do have plans to add support for this type of input devices, however I didn't have chance take a look into this yet.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Previous

Return to Titan Two Device