Titan Two Factory-Direct

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Titan Two Factory-Direct

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:01 am

what2be wrote: but it doesent look like I paid for 2.

Please PM me your PayPal email address, so I can check. Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby pablosscripts » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:06 pm

Maxxgold wrote:
what2be wrote:I ordered a Titan two from amazon with the accessory kit and bluetooth module and it arrived a few days later but then a few weeks later I recieved a package from china with the exact same order contents that I bought on Amazon. I cant recall me placing two orders, and i looked at my bank statement and there is only the Amazon charge so im not sure if it was a mistake or if I bought two of them on 2 different websites but it doesent look like I paid for 2. Should I return it or keep it? Is it possible to look up the order and tell me if i bought the one that came from china? I have no problem returning it or keeping it but am curious how I ended up with 2 of them.

Hope that happens to me : ) Just kidding! Good looking out though. Not many people would offer to return something in that situation. You're a class act! :smile0517:

Class act indeed. ConsoleTuner is a small business at the end of the day and can't afford to be giving stuff away. Props to you.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby dauthiatull » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:15 am

Got my shipment today. The packaging was damaged. Hope it still works. Will test tomorrow. Anyway I thought you should know. You might want to upgrade to better packaging. Something more sturdy. I think people won’t mind paying a little more for security
dauthiatull
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:44 pm

Thanks for the feedback, if possible please PM me couple pics of the package so I can have a better idea of what happened. Thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby dauthiatull » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:23 am

Already threw out the packaging. All boxes were crushed. The one with the bt adapter and sd card was torn. The outer brown envelope was also had a hole in it but the inner one was ok
dauthiatull
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby dauthiatull » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:24 am

On the up side, all is working.
dauthiatull
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby supersonic_868 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:08 pm

please hhelp how long does it takes to ship from factory i purchased titan two onthe 28 or 29 and still no updates with usps i live in north carolina nd is the factory really in china
supersonic_868
Private
Private

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:44 pm

supersonic_868 wrote:please hhelp how long does it takes to ship from factory i purchased titan two onthe 28 or 29 and still no updates with usps i live in north carolina nd is the factory really in china

The EMS shipping can take 1 to 4 weeks to be delivered, depending on the destination country and customs procedures. Please note that is relatively frequent the tracking only be updated when the package arrives in destination country, after customs. I am positive everything is good and the package is on its way for you.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby norcal3737 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:33 am

Is there an exact eta when the Titan Two will be back available again?
norcal3737
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:57 am

Accordingly the manufacturer we should have the first units available by next week. Thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to Titan Two Device