Quick question on internal memory slots

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Quick question on internal memory slots

Postby Eyekeelu » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:21 pm

Hi,

I just received my titan two today, and am trying to work out my scripts, it’s very different, but so far I like it a lot. Just was wondering if 3 internal memory slots is all it has? I looked at the comparison before I bought and did see where it says an external memory card was on there too, but I figured that was a feature, and not a requirement to get the normal 9 scripts. Hopefully I’m doing something wrong, because I really thought that the external card was if you wanted 9 more, I never in a million years would have thought that there’s only three available unless you buy something extra. I’m probably confused, if so I’m sorry for going on, but I guess I’m confused. If someone could help I’d appreciate that.
Eyekeelu
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Quick question on internal memory slots

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:02 am

Welcome to or community and thank you for supporting the Titan Two.

The internal flash memory of the Titan Two is limited, and with the increased maximum size of script bytecodes the memory slots available without the sd-card are 3. This is enough for most cases. With the Sd-Card you can have extra 6 memory slots (9 total).

Hopefully this clarify your doubts.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Eyekeelu » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:30 pm

Oh ok, thank you, I picked up a micro memory card last night at Walmart for a few bucks, no biggie. Lastly, I change scripts probably 20 times in a half hour, I have various timing scripts that I rotate to best serve my needs at a particular moment in the game I play, so my question is , is there a way to go through your scripts without pushing the buttons on the titan two, is there a way to do it with my controller, maybe a combination button push of some sort? I’m asking because I feel like with as much as I am changing scripts it would make less wear and tear on the unit itself, plus my wife doesn’t want to hear all the clicking, lol. Thanks!
Eyekeelu
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:24 pm

Yep, if you hold the left bumper and press the Xbox/PS button it will go bottom up. 9, 8, 7, etc. Holding the right bumper and press the Xbox/PS button it will do the reverse, you go down through the list in order. 1, 2, 3, etc.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby Eyekeelu » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:54 pm

Sweet, thanks!
Eyekeelu
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Return to Titan Two Device