Titan 2 advantage over XIM4

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan 2 advantage over XIM4

Postby nomeez » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:48 pm

Hello Guys,

I have recently ordered Titan 2 and previously using XIM4 for FPS titles like Rainbow six siege and Call of duty. I also play Rainbow on my PC where controlling is butter smooth. But on XIM4 it's bit lagy and have juddering most of the times. Maybe it's due to the 8MS response time of XIM4.

My question is, Does Titan 2 have any significant advantage over xim4 in terms of controlling and smooth movement, especially in Rainbow 6 PS4? I know it's outperform XIM 4 in other areas like modding and customization. But I am more curious to have super smooth 1:1 controlling in Titan 2.

Thanks.
nomeez
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Titan 2 advantage over XIM4

Postby antithesis » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:49 am

It's Siege's console look mechanics at fault, not the Xim.

Xim has the best mouse translation of any m/kb adapter, including Titans. Work has been done on Titan Two, but it ain't the same as using a Xim.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby juroz » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:43 pm

And also the titan two only reconizes the standard buttons of the mouse and not the ten buttons that Xim does.
juroz
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Prototype » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:51 pm

juroz wrote:And also the titan two only reconizes the standard buttons of the mouse and not the ten buttons that Xim does.

All the buttons of the mouse should be available, you have to create an Input Translator to bind the buttons.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:21 pm

Some mice reports the extra buttons as keyboard keys. If this is the case with your mouse, you can use the Keyboard Mapping from Input Translator or key_status() to interface with those buttons.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby nomeez » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:50 pm

hmm thanks. Lets see since I have been using xim4 from past 3 years and wanted to shift to titan 2 now because of extra mods and customization option. I was actually more curious if it has the same feeling of movement like xim4 has. Because I have sold my xim and can only use mouse and KB directly now with titan2.
nomeez
Corporal
Corporal

Return to Titan Two Device