Titan 2 > Nintendo Switch via Bluetooth

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan 2 > Nintendo Switch via Bluetooth

Postby nerubius » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:17 am

Hello! I've not had any luck pairing the Titan 2 with Nintendo Switch via bluetooth. Following the instructions from the T2 "Full Documentation" ends with the switch not seeing the T2. Latest Firmware installed on the T2 and the Switch. Any help or direction appreciated~
nerubius
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Titan 2 > Nintendo Switch via Bluetooth

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:47 pm

Welcome to our community.

There is a chance the pairing key is incorrect. To force the Titan Two repair with Switch, go to “System Settings” > “Controllers and Sensors” > “Disconnect Controllers.” (with the Switch out of the dock).

After that, follow the directions from the documentation again, first connecting the Titan Two to the Switch with USB cable for the pairing procedure.

Please keep me updated on the results.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby nerubius » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:22 pm

Thanks so much for the assist~

Unfortunately, I'm hitting another roadblock. After performing the "controller disconnect" on the switch, I'm not able to pair the T2 via usb. I just get a red flashing light on output followed by an unlit output light. Same results with "auto" and with "switch usb" settings on output.

Update**

Applied a newly available firmware update to the T2 and we're back in business with a wired connection to the switch. No improvement on the bluetooth connection. Rinse and repeat multiple times without any success. What else can I try?
nerubius
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:48 am

nerubius wrote:Applied a newly available firmware update to the T2 and we're back in business with a wired connection to the switch. No improvement on the bluetooth connection. Rinse and repeat multiple times without any success. What else can I try?

Correct, the new Switch update changed couple things on the Pro controller initialization, the latest Titan Two firmware release adds support for these changes.

Back to Bluetooth connection. Please let me know:

1) When trying establish connection with the console, the Switch is on or off?
2) and, the Switch is in the Dock or not?

thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby nerubius » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:50 am

Switch is on and in the dock.
nerubius
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:47 am

EDIT: It seems the Switch firmware 5.0.0 also changed stuff in the Bluetooth connection. I am working to fix it.

Original Post - Disregard
Thanks for the information. Recently I tested with the Switch out of the dock, it worked as expected. I will be checking with it in the dock. Also expect to work, but better be sure.

In the meantime, if you can test with the Switch out of the dock it would be appreciated.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan Two Device