Should i be worried

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Should i be worried

Postby Fettychange » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:19 pm

I bought a titan 2 Friday march 2nd and its still not here. Gosh how long do u have to wait im in fla not overseas.
Fettychange
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Should i be worried

Postby Maxxgold » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:39 pm

Fettychange wrote:I bought a titan 2 Friday march 2nd and its still not here. Gosh how long do u have to wait im in fla not overseas.

Where did you buy it from? You didn't get a tracking number I'm guessing?

Also, for anyone else wanting to pick one up, they are available on Amazon.
Maxxgold
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Fettychange » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:08 pm

I bought it from the factory direct i thought that was safe since amazon was out of stock at the time. And no i received no tracking but i do still have my receipt incase i have to take legal matters
Fettychange
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Zaveid » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:26 pm

I think there was a long chinese holiday in mid February which delayed shipping. No idea if your package left china before the holiday started. But you should have received a tracking number from PayPal.
Zaveid
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:02 pm

@Fettychange, please PM me your PayPal email address so I can check the status of your shipment. thank you.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Fettychange » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:12 am

Hey i tried to pm u but i guess your messages are full its not going thru but i really need somebody to look into tjis let me know something because its getting close to that time to bring the bureau into this but yall might have robbed me of 155.00 and i need that back if you're not sending me what ive paid for
Fettychange
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Maxxgold » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:00 am

Going forward, for anyone else, purchase on Amazon. It took me 2 days to get it with Amazon Prime, and you save some money on the shipping too. : )
Maxxgold

Postby IonBlade » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:52 am

Fettychange wrote:Hey i tried to pm u but i guess your messages are full its not going thru but i really need somebody to look into tjis let me know something because its getting close to that time to bring the bureau into this but yall might have robbed me of 155.00 and i need that back if you're not sending me what ive paid for

Per the factory direct order page, "The arrival time in general takes between 1 to 4 weeks after placing your order, depending on the destination country and local customs procedures." When you say you're from "fla" are you referring to Florida? If so, then it is coming from overseas - the manufacturer is in China. Back when I ordered from the manufacturer, my first Titan Two beta preorder took around 2.5 weeks to get to Texas. The bluetooth kit, which had just been released at the time I ordered from the factory, took closer to a month. I'm sure you'll get your T2, but with the Chinese holiday, just a guess, but you might be closer to the 1 month end of the wait and need to hold on a couple more weeks.
IonBlade
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Return to Titan Two Device