Xbox One X Bluetooth Titan 2 Help

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Xbox One X Bluetooth Titan 2 Help

Postby WickedMindz » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:23 am

So I successfully connected my Xbox One controller via Bluetooth using the Gtuner software, after that I connect the Titan 2 to my Xbox One and turn the controller on the Xbox controller logo is fully white which tells me it's synced but the controller doesn't move anything on the console I can't change menus launch games or nothing but the controller is synced. If I put the controller in sync mode on the xbox then it works. It just seems to not work after syncing it via the gtuner app then turning on the console even though the controller shows it as being synced.
WickedMindz
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Xbox One X Bluetooth Titan 2 Help

Postby WickedMindz » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:25 pm

Is there a step I’m missing somewhere?
WickedMindz
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Xbox One X Bluetooth Titan 2 Help

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:36 pm

Please note authentication with the Xbox One consoles does not works over Bluetooth connection, this is -unfortunately- a limitation of the Bluetooth interface implemented on the controller (not from the Titan Two).

https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... _bluetooth

What you can do is first authenticate the Titan Two with the console by plugging the controller wired, then unplug and press the Xbox button to start the wireless connection. Or by having another XB1 controller plugged on the Titan Two input-b.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan Two Device