Feeling a little underwhelmed with my Titan Two

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Feeling a little underwhelmed with my Titan Two

Postby Bleak5170 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:56 pm

Seeing as the Titan One was - in my eyes - the greatest gaming peripheral I've ever purchased, I was very excited to finally get it's new and improved successor in my hands. So far my thoughts have kind of been mixed. Now granted, most if not all of this could be chalked up to user error so I'm not ready to give up yet. But I've had trouble with one script doing odd things at times, (auto sprint and rapid fire randomly not working), another one (bonefisher's CoD WWII), I can't even select. It's in the 2nd slot on my device but it will just skip right from 1 to 3 if I try to select it. Not only that but how do I even access the other slots? I have an SD card in there but I only know how to access 3 slots. I totally get that this last one is just ignorance on my part though.

All in all I just found the Titan One a lot easier to use and it seems like the scripts were more reliable as well. Unfortunately my dog kind of cracked that one in half so I've no choice but to use the 2.0 version.
Bleak5170
Sergeant Major of the Army

Re: Feeling a little underwhelmed with my Titan Two

Postby Sillyasskid » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:18 pm

Sorry to hear.

On the bright side all Titan one Scripts are backwards compatible with the Titan Two.
Sillyasskid
Captain
Captain

Postby Scachi » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:30 pm

Bleak5170 wrote:Seeing as the Titan One was - in my eyes - the greatest gaming peripheral I've ever purchased, I was very excited to finally get it's new and improved successor in my hands. So far my thoughts have kind of been mixed. Now granted, most if not all of this could be chalked up to user error so I'm not ready to give up yet. But I've had trouble with one script doing odd things at times, (auto sprint and rapid fire randomly not working), another one (bonefisher's CoD WWII), I can't even select. It's in the 2nd slot on my device but it will just skip right from 1 to 3 if I try to select it. Not only that but how do I even access the other slots? I have an SD card in there but I only know how to access 3 slots. I totally get that this last one is just ignorance on my part though.

All in all I just found the Titan One a lot easier to use and it seems like the scripts were more reliable as well. Unfortunately my dog kind of cracked that one in half so I've no choice but to use the 2.0 version.

Put the sd-card in the T2 and hit "Format (FAT32)" in the "Device Configuration" section of GTuner IV.
Then you should be able to drag&drop / install scripts/gamespacks to the slots 4-9.

It looks like bonefishers CoD WWII scripts utilizes the display of the T2, so it uses the display to show some information when the slot is loaded and the number may not be the "Active Slot" number at that moment.
You can right-click on a slot in GTuner IV and select "Load Memory Slot" to make sure the script's slot is really loaded.
The "Device Monitor" displays the active slot also:
device_monitor_active_slot.png
device_monitor_active_slot.png (21.95 KiB) Viewed 988 times
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Bleak5170 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:37 pm

Thanks very much for your assistance in this matter. I actually did all the configuration of the SD card when I first got it but perhaps something went wrong. I will have a 2nd look at it and also try to figure out why bonefisher's script won't work. When I try to select it, the Titan Two turns red for a second and then goes back to the previous one.
Bleak5170

Postby Scachi » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:56 pm

A few days ago a new firmware release did fix some issues with sd cards not being formatted correctly and other sd-card related problems.
Check if your are on the latest firmware and format the sd-card again if you didn't do this under the latest release or the release with the fix (was at 2018-06-13, Ver 0.98B-50).

When I load the slot with bonefisher's CoD WWII script (I did put it in slot 7):
  • the led turns red, shows "1" for two seconds (probably the "weapon tracking" number = primary weapon)
  • after two seconds it falls back to showing the slot number "7"
  • When I press triangle: the LED turn green, shows "2" for two seconds" and falls back to showing the slot number "7" in green

So having it show different numbers is correctly, but it is not the Titan Slot, it is/may be for weapon tracking.
Looking at the Device Monitor the "Memory Slot" is always "7" for me, no matter what the LED display shows as this is customized by the script.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby bonefisher » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:43 am

I have it where it is red led when in primary weapon class and when switched shows a 1 for 2 seconds and green when in secondary weapon class showing a 2 for 2 seconds then showing slot number your in. I could change it to P=primary and S=secondary if you like! Which I forgot to do this so sorry for the mix up!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby bonefisher » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:57 am

Updated to show correct a P=primary side with red led and S=secondary side with yellow led for 2 seconds and then shows slot number.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Bleak5170 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:56 pm

Thanks for the fix bonefisher. And for the continued assistance Scachi. :)
Bleak5170

Return to Titan Two Device