New to All of this. Need help understanding some things.

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

New to All of this. Need help understanding some things.

Postby Jcolehopper » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:03 am

Hello, the name is Jesse and I recently purchased the titan 2. I cant seem to get any script to work when I connected it to my xbox 1. I have updated the firm ware, and tried many youtube methods. Once I select the game pack for pubg I drag it over to a memory slot. Then, I hit the little icon to alter the settings how I like them. Once I plug it into my xbox nothing happens. I hit the view button and the trigger like the gamecock says and nothing. The light display on the titan 2 have any meaning behind it? if it does can someone break down what the lights mean or point me to a video for it. Also is there a way I can test the script to see if it is working. I Know this is a lot but any help would be greatly appreciated. I have spent hours and am getting to the point of smashing it. HELP!!!
Jcolehopper
Private
Private

Re: New to All of this. Need help understanding some things.

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:39 pm

Welcome to our forums.

It seems you are doing everything correctly. In your description I missed only one part, which is load the memory slot you dropped the Gamepack.

After connect the device on the console, press the UP button on the Titan Two to load the memory slot, you will see the number on the display changing, make sure the number shown is the same as the one you dropped the Gamepack.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan Two Device