Just got the Titan 2 and I am a bit new to this

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Just got the Titan 2 and I am a bit new to this

Postby Dentite21 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:44 pm

So I just got the titan 2. I want to load the fortnite gamepacks and use a mouse and keyboard translator for my xbox1. I cant figure this out at all. I've been trying for 30 minutes with no luck. I have the gtuner downloaded but I dont know what to do after finding the online resources. How do I get those resources onto the Gtuner then the titan 2 (yes it is connected). Thanks for your help!
Dentite21
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Just got the Titan 2 and I am a bit new to this

Postby Naoki95957 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:49 pm

I'm new too (I got it on the 19th) but I have a lot of experience programming and have had fun playing around with it the past few days. If you have the GTuner IV application then you should be able to go to online resources and find what you need. You should also be given the ability to create what you need with a provided IDE. If you find something you like, it should be as simple as drag and drop in a memory slot.

I'd recommend some youtube tuts like this one: [YouTube]http://youtu.be/87_9iIoOx4w[/YouTube]

TL;DR
I believe all you need is to get a translator (either find one or make one) and optionally equip it with a script or your gamepack.
Naoki95957
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to Titan Two Device