Chatpad Mapping

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Chatpad Mapping

Postby djxdj » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:44 am

Hi all,

I just ordered a xim apex and titan two, I want to use them with Fortnite on an Xbox One X.

In Fortnite, you can use the chatpad keyboard for PC-like bindings. Like you can switch weapons with 1-6 and each build type has its own chatpad key, plus a dedicated edit key.

Can I remap keyboard buttons on my physical keyboard to these chatpad functions with the Titan Two? Trying to mimic a PC experience as closely as possible.

Thanks!
djxdj
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Chatpad Mapping

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:06 am

The Xbox One controller headset and chatpad are supported by the Titan Two in passthru mode, meaning these attachments will work as expected, but the Titan Two does not offers means to manipulate the related data packets, it only pass through from on end to the other.

However, we have already received couple requests to direct support the Xbox One chatpad and I am considering implement this feature in a future firmware release.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby nycz » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:32 am

Hi J2Kbr, I also had a question about the Xbox Chatpad but see that it was answered here. Very interested in using the chatpad to initiate various additional functions as well.

For some reason PUBG disabled chatpad functionality so not sure if that interferes with using it to initiate controller inputs. One thing that comes to mind is emote binds, others like toggling through different anti-recoil compensations not sure if possible.
nycz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:33 am

Hi nycz, with the implementation of Xbox chatpad support, what you are request will be possible. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby nycz » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:32 am

Hey there, just wondering if chatpad mapping has been implemented yet and if so how to access it?
nycz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to Titan Two Device