Help with script writing

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Help with script writing

Postby Talleyrand » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:57 am

The one game that I play and has a game pack, is awesome. However, I have a couple of games that aren't sign and drive. Can someone please give me the recipe, before I return this thing and go back to the FPS Dominator?
There shall be no Alps!!
Talleyrand
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Help with script writing

Postby bonefisher » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:39 am

What games are you playing? What scripts are you looking for and do they have built in interactive configurations like the game packs?
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Talleyrand » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:33 am

Currently, I am on NBA2K18. The dominator has built-in scripts, so I assume it is very possible to write one. I didn't realize that I needed to be a programmer to use this device. It certainly has a plethora of options, if one is skilled enough to manipulate the code. I, however, am not as fortunate to possess that talent.
There shall be no Alps!!
Talleyrand
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:08 am

You don't need to be a programmer if you use available scripts from the "Online Resource" in GTuner IV.
There are official gamepacks and user made game specific scripts available or function specific ones like "rapid fire" or "anti recoil". Using those is as easy as drag and drop and clicking on the configuration (gear like) button of the slot.

I don't know about the Domintators built in scripts so I can't tell if there are script for all of the functions of it available.
If you are missing a specific script/function post a request in the forum and someone might be able to help you.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby bonefisher » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:36 am

You can actually record Domintators built in scripts running it through the titan and catching it to make a macro. :smile0517: :smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Scachi » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:41 am

bonefisher wrote:You can actually record Domintators built in scripts running it through the titan and catching it to make a macro. :smile0517: :smile0517:

I am not sure about that, there are different posts about it not working as it reports itself as a usb hub (not yet supported by the T2) and others posted it works fine with the T2 if I remember it correctly.

Record everything and make a script out of all macros "Titan TwoMinator" :innocent_smile_1:

//edit: Found the posts.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Talleyrand » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:26 am

I didn't see what I was looking for in the library. I believe the Titan is badass, but I see a lot of FPS scripts, but I'm looking for a sports game. The new 2K19 is coming out, and whether I can get this to help will decide if I purchase it or not.
There shall be no Alps!!
Talleyrand
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Talleyrand » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:28 am

On a side note, I did get Coding in C for Dummies, lol. It may behoove me to learn the language, but that is to be determined.
There shall be no Alps!!
Talleyrand
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:57 am

Talleyrand wrote:On a side note, I did get Coding in C for Dummies, lol. It may behoove me to learn the language, but that is to be determined.

Definitively this book will help you learn how to program the Titan Two. :joia: :joia: Having any doubts, please don't hesitate to ask.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Talleyrand » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:54 am

While I appreciate everyone who has offered help, I think at this point, returning it is my best choice. I don't have the energy and dedication needed. At $100, I guess I expected a bit more.
There shall be no Alps!!
Talleyrand
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Next

Return to Titan Two Device