Newbie Questions

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Newbie Questions

Postby zanvog » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:45 pm

Hi!

First all ... T2 was a great upgrade from T1... it's complete different experience !

I made to run T2 with Xim Apex very easy and with not purple lights!

I want to ask a few questions for my begging.

1) Am i have to do some specific changes to my devise settings except to work with the same polling rate.. i saw some check boxes like "usb prog interface to full speed (12mbps) or to the Protocols ?

2) I read at the forum that is better to use keyboard direct to T2 with Apex . But my keybinds are wierd when i plugged it. It's like f1 f2 f3.... Is there a solution that i can change my default keybinds. i see that i can download translators but i cant use them with downloadable scrips (off course i know tha there i maybe doing something wrong).

thanks a lot for your time.

One thing i would say that i didnt like but ok :innocent_smile_1: ...is that i cant play with mouse and keyboard by the box ... and i have to buy an usb adapter or the connection kit .
zanvog
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: Newbie Questions

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:59 pm

Thank you for your message and support.
zanvog wrote:1) Am i have to do some specific changes to my devise settings except to work with the same polling rate.. i saw some check boxes like "usb prog interface to full speed (12mbps) or to the Protocols ?

The most important setting related to this is the Output Polling rate, set it to 1000HZ.

zanvog wrote:2) I read at the forum that is better to use keyboard direct to T2 with Apex . But my keybinds are wierd when i plugged it. It's like f1 f2 f3.... Is there a solution that i can change my default keybinds. i see that i can download translators but i cant use them with downloadable scrips (off course i know tha there i maybe doing something wrong).

Having the keyboard directly plugged to the Titan Two allow you make use of all keys for any purpose you want, such as enable/disable mods, execute customs combos, automated actions, etc. This, however, will only work with custom scripts as the gamepacks and published script are usually made to work with the inputs related with gamepads only. On top of that, you may also need an Input Translator to bind some keys to specific functions, such as the WASD to the left analog stick, spacebar to jump action , etc.

zanvog wrote:One thing i would say that i didnt like but ok :innocent_smile_1: ...is that i cant play with mouse and keyboard by the box ... and i have to buy an usb adapter or the connection kit .

There are alternative ways that does no requires the OTG adapter to play with K&M directly plugged on the Titan Two. Please let me know what is the console you have, and also if you have the Bluetooth module for the Titan Two, or not.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby zanvog » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:53 pm

Thanks a lot for the answers!!

I don't have the Bluetooth.. I bought the basic package and I m playing on PS 4.
zanvog
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby zanvog » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:18 am

Well... xim with t2 ....

script with MODzPACK and destiny funpacks (from crazy Australian antithesis) + bonefisher aim assists....

that combos are flawless!!! if we want something more to be competitive.... is practice practice practice! :innocent_smile_1: !!!

one last thing... i set t2 1000hz polling rate but my xim and mouse i have it on 500hz... is more stable... is this prob?

i set 1000hz to T2 to reduce my input lag (that was my thought) .

today i will go and by an OTG adapter... is better to use mouse to port one and keyboard on OTG port ?
zanvog
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:02 am

zanvog wrote:Well... xim with t2 .... script with MODzPACK and destiny funpacks (from crazy Australian antithesis) + bonefisher aim assists.... that combos are flawless!!! if we want something more to be competitive.... is practice practice practice! :innocent_smile_1: !!!

Awesome!! :)

zanvog wrote:one last thing... i set t2 1000hz polling rate but my xim and mouse i have it on 500hz... is more stable... is this prob?

Currently the Titan Two polls HID devices at 500Hz maximum, we are working to enable 1000Hz when the device supports.

zanvog wrote:i set 1000hz to T2 to reduce my input lag (that was my thought) .

You are 100% correct, this will ensure the fastest response time possible.

zanvog wrote:today i will go and by an OTG adapter... is better to use mouse to port one and keyboard on OTG port ?

Better use the keyboard on the PROG+OTG port.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby zanvog » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:29 pm

hi again! So far so good! every thing works perfect!

i have one question (again :innocent_smile_1: !)

1.Can i use T2 mouse and keyboard smart translator for m&kb with a gps script IDE , GamePack or Online Source ? If yes , how?

If this question is already answered.. sorry i didn't find it at the forum... of course a simple link would help :smile0517: !
zanvog
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:01 pm

zanvog wrote:1.Can i use T2 mouse and keyboard smart translator for m&kb with a gps script IDE , GamePack or Online Source ? If yes , how?

yes, all memory slots can hold one Gamepack/Script AND one Input Translator. Just drag and drop to the same memory slot the script you are using and then the Input Translator (git file). :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby zanvog » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:43 am

Currently the Titan Two polls HID devices at 500Hz maximum, we are working to enable 1000Hz when the device supports.

By this one... it means :

that the import can be 500hz from xim or all the other sources (mouse & keyboard)

and the output can be 1000hz ( from T2 to console)

so my lag is 2ms from the import + 1ms the output witch that means tha the total lag is 3ms ?
zanvog
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:28 pm

The polling rate does not necessarily means lag. However, you are relatively right, the MAXIMUM latency in this scenario is 3ms, but in average it will be 1.5ms. The average is what matters. ;)
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan Two Device