Recoil Compensation (aka anti-recoil)

Tutorials, How-tos and FAQs for the Titan Two device.

Re: Recoil Compensation (aka anti-recoil)

Postby Fpsnoob » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:24 am

Mad wrote:
Fpsnoob wrote:eliminate recoil for a weapon with a set recoil pattern, like for the weapons in call of duty Black ops 4 blackout mode. I'm hoping for something that can input multiple vertical and horizontal inputs set at different time frames during the trigger pull.

It is possible to create a script based on weapon patterns but there are none as it's time consuming compared to just fine tuning a standard anti-recoil.

There is user101s BO4 script that has rumble based anti-recoil that detects weapon groups and applies a pre set amount of anti recoil.

Or the universal gamepack that has 10 custom anti recoil profiles and rumble start/stop anti-recoil that gets some pretty accurate results.

I appreciate the quick and accurate response. I'll take your advice and check out the standard anti recoil game packs and hopefully I can get some good results. Is there a place where I can learn to write a more complex gun specific anti-recoil script for the future? Ive been looking and have come up short. I have plenty of time as this is all that interest me at the moment.
Fpsnoob
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Mad » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:29 am

Fpsnoob wrote:I appreciate the quick and accurate response. I'll take your advice and check out the standard anti recoil game packs and hopefully I can get some good results. Is there a place where I can learn to write a more complex gun specific anti-recoil script for the future? Ive been looking and have come up short. I have plenty of time as this is all that interest me at the moment.

No problem. Check out the wiki:
https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... _scripting
https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... _reference
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Fpsnoob » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:18 am

Thanks man sorry if I was a bother at all I'm really interested in all of this now and look forward to learning more everyday. I jus came across a post that talked about advanced anti recoil with multiple phases for m&k and id be pretty proud of myself if I could make something like this for a controller. "One day I'll be a fire breathing dragon shooting laser beams from my forehead" lol
Fpsnoob
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby trueliving » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:23 am

So got an inquiry, in video 2 @ time 2:40.. shows projectiles fly same or in a similar example.
trueliving
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Tutorials and FAQs