Setting up Parsec with the Titan Two

Tutorials, How-tos and FAQs for the Titan Two device.

Re: Setting up Parsec with the Titan Two

Postby Buffy » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:13 pm

Spear14- wrote:
- (Optional) If you are hosting for multiple parsec users...
- click the "Capture all Gamepad/Joystick" dropdown box and select the parsec controller per user

Can someone elaborate on what is exactly meant by "select the parsec controller per user"?

I can capture the remote controller along with controller plugged into the Titan Two, but both controllers are being treated as the same controller.

I don't see any other settings on the KMG capture window nor anything else in GTuner.

I'm running GTuner IV 1.10.3.1. Titan Two Firmware 1.10.3.4 (had the problem with the previous firmware as well). I'm on Windows 10 Home 19041.746.

Thanks!

If you want multiple players you will need to buy multiple Titan Two's.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || Discord || Custom Scripts
Buffy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Insightfxlz » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:24 am

Buffy wrote:
Spear14- wrote:
- (Optional) If you are hosting for multiple parsec users...
- click the "Capture all Gamepad/Joystick" dropdown box and select the parsec controller per user

Can someone elaborate on what is exactly meant by "select the parsec controller per user"?

I can capture the remote controller along with controller plugged into the Titan Two, but both controllers are being treated as the same controller.

I don't see any other settings on the KMG capture window nor anything else in GTuner.

I'm running GTuner IV 1.10.3.1. Titan Two Firmware 1.10.3.4 (had the problem with the previous firmware as well). I'm on Windows 10 Home 19041.746.

Thanks!

Sorry to bring this thread back to life, I thought I only needed 1 titan two to play with more than 2 people
Insightfxlz
Private
Private

Postby Mad » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:22 am

Insightfxlz wrote:Sorry to bring this thread back to life, I thought I only needed 1 titan two to play with more than 2 people

The T2 has one output. All inputs are merged into a single output (1 controller)
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby firestreak » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:25 pm

What if I want to pass multiple controllers from the same PC?

Just wanting local co-op through Moonlight.

Assuming it's the same restriction, if all the controllers get merged together?
firestreak
Private
Private

Postby Nostrildumbass » Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:58 pm

firestreak wrote:What if I want to pass multiple controllers from the same PC?

Just wanting local co-op through Moonlight.

Assuming it's the same restriction, if all the controllers get merged together?

This is a shame as I have a Titan One and was under the impression I can use it for multiple players. I do understand why it probably can't; the adapter plugins into one particular USB port on the Switch (>any console<), which means that is "one" controller. I don't see how would be able to separate the inputs and instruct the console that they are multiple separate controllers through the single controller port. We would instead need for the adapter to simulate a wireless controller and connect to the console wirelessly via independent connections for each controller.
Nostrildumbass
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Tutorials and FAQs