Messed Up UI & No MaxAim DI

Gtuner Pro general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Messed Up UI & No MaxAim DI

Postby Togarashi78 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:38 am

Hi,

First, I just downloaded Gtuner Pro 3.60 on my HP Omen Laptop with a 4K display and Windows 10 64-bit (Version: 1709 | Build: 16299.371) and much of the user interface appears extremely small and distorted. In addition, dialog boxes cannot be enlarged (see screenshot attached). Does anyone know of a fix for this issue or is an update planned that will address this issue?

Next, when I go to Plugins > Plugin Manager in Gtuner Pro, I see MaxAim DI, but double-clicking and right-clicking the name does not do anything and no buttons appear in the UI to perform any action on it. In the Gtuner Pro folder in my Downloads folder, I have a data base file titled "MaxAim". However, when I open it, I am prompted to select an application, but I do not know what application to choose. Note that I do not have the MaxAimDI.exe executable file. I am hoping to get MaxAim DI up and running with a mouse joystick and adapted trackball with a PS3, PS4, and Nintendo Switch for assistive technology purposes/personal gameplay.

Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thank you very much!
Attachments
Gtuner resize.jpg
Gtuner resize.jpg (165.65 KiB) Viewed 990 times
Togarashi78
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Messed Up UI & No MaxAim DI

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:49 pm

This is a know issue related with the GUI framework utilized on current Gtuner Pro and plugins. The solution is set the DPI scaling and font size of your Windows back to 100% and small, respectively.

For more details please check this thread:

http://www.consoletuner.com/forum/viewt ... ?f=4&t=516

PS. Gtuner IV for the Titan Two have support for high dpi monitor.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Messed Up UI & No MaxAim DI

Postby Togarashi78 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:33 pm

@J2Kbr, thanks for the reply. I set the DPI scaling to 100%, restarted my computer, and the UI of Gtuner rendered properly (e.g. the dialog boxes had confirmation buttons), but the UI was so small, I needed a magnifying glass to read it. However, I then exited Gtuner, set the DPI scaling back to 200%, and then for the heck of it, I opened Gtuner and the UI is totally readable! Now, I don't know if I will have to do this process over the next time I restart, but at least I got it working. :D
Togarashi78
Private First Class
Private First Class

Return to Gtuner Pro Support