What Feature Next?

Gtuner Pro general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

What Feature Next?

Postby Extreme-Mods » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:09 pm

What is the feature or features you'd like to see incorporated in to Gtuner PRO next? Please explain in as much detail what that feature will accomplish. This will help us decide which feature(s) to work on for upcoming updates.
http://www.Extreme-Mods.com is the Official Retailer of the Titan One. Buy yours today!
Worldwide shipping available & FREE Shipping within the USA!
Extreme-Mods
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: What Feature Next?

Postby Hey24sheep » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:47 am

I am new on forums so dont know the sections where to post what... so i posted on titan one...viewtopic.php?f=9&t=134 here is the link here i have said everything in detail the features and changes i need in gtuner. :) thanks
Hey24sheep
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Loki » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:01 pm

I would like to see some new updates for plugin MaxAim (ST aka Smart Translators for some FPS games) That would be great, so yeah :)
Loki
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:57 pm

Loki wrote:I would like to see some new updates for plugin MaxAim (ST aka Smart Translators for some FPS games) That would be great, so yeah :)

Thanks for your suggestion. What is exactly a Smart Translator? I heard about it many times, I know it usually refer to a 1:1 mouse-screen movement. But still, it is not that clear to me.

All possible settings to translate the mouse movement to the gamepad analog stick are present on MaxAim mouse settings. Making possible achieve a 1:1 mouse-screen movement with MaxAim. I know, it is not easy or intuitive, but it is possible.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby salinity » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:27 pm

First I have to say what a GREAT device the Titan One is and GTuner Pro just works great. It's very easy and quick to update. And works perfectly. I'm very impressed with it. You've done and outstanding job with this product.

How about profiles for the memory slots that are remembered across GTuner upgrades. I noticed that my entire Titan One configuration was wiped out when I upgraded to the new version you just released. It would be nice if I didn't have to recreate all that I had setup on my device when you release updates. And I do appreciate updates as often as you come up with new stuff!

Having profiles would also allow us to easily have more than one Titan One device and maintain the configurations for each quickly and easily. I have the ps4, ps3, xbox one, and xbox 360. I would like to at the very least have two Titan One's. One for the PS3/4 and one for the xbox one. And I wouldn't want to fill out the memory slots each and every time I wanted to update one or the other.

You could take it one step further to associate the Titan One device ID with the profile and remember the last profile that was loaded on that device so it automatically pops up when the Titan One is plugged in for programming.

It would also be nice to be able to give the profile a custom name descriptive name as well. And it should remember the Game Pack settings for each slot as well.
salinity
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:48 pm

salinity wrote:First I have to say what a GREAT device the Titan One is and GTuner Pro just works great. It's very easy and quick to update. And works perfectly. I'm very impressed with it. You've done and outstanding job with this product.

Thank you for your feedback! Its very important for us. :)

salinity wrote:How about profiles for the memory slots that are remembered across GTuner upgrades. I noticed that my entire Titan One configuration was wiped out when I upgraded to the new version you just released. It would be nice if I didn't have to recreate all that I had setup on my device when you release updates. And I do appreciate updates as often as you come up with new stuff!

This is not suppose to happen, even after a firmware update the scripts/gamepacks and configurations should be intact. I just tested with my T1 and it didn't lose the configurations/gamepacks. Not sure what may be happened with your device. Please keep me posted if this occur again.

salinity wrote:Having profiles would also allow us to easily have more than one Titan One device and maintain the configurations for each quickly and easily. I have the ps4, ps3, xbox one, and xbox 360. I would like to at the very least have two Titan One's. One for the PS3/4 and one for the xbox one. And I wouldn't want to fill out the memory slots each and every time I wanted to update one or the other. You could take it one step further to associate the Titan One device ID with the profile and remember the last profile that was loaded on that device so it automatically pops up when the Titan One is plugged in for programming. It would also be nice to be able to give the profile a custom name descriptive name as well. And it should remember the Game Pack settings for each slot as well.

Regarding your "step further" suggestion. What awesome idea! I'll put my best effort to bring this feature on the next Gtuner Pro release! What should be soon. This will not be hard to implement. Thank you very much.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Loki » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:02 am

Support J2K wrote:
Loki wrote:I would like to see some new updates for plugin MaxAim (ST aka Smart Translators for some FPS games) That would be great, so yeah :)

Thanks for your suggestion. What is exactly a Smart Translator? I heard about it many times, I know it usually refer to a 1:1 mouse-screen movement. But still, it is not that clear to me.

All possible settings to translate the mouse movement to the gamepad analog stick are present on MaxAim mouse settings. Making possible achieve a 1:1 mouse-screen movement with MaxAim. I know, it is not easy or intuitive, but it is possible.

It's like removing all acceleration to a 1:1 for Aim Down Sights, and also yeah it is possible.I know for some buyers which would buy a more titans.Also i would like to see automatic app in MaxAim to find a right deadzone settings, i'm still lost there with dz settings.Your happily customer, cheers
Loki
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:44 pm

there is a little procedure that helps to find the exactly deadzone for a game. This procedure is described here:
http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/findi ... adzone.htm
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Loki » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:29 pm

Support J2K wrote:there is a little procedure that helps to find the exactly deadzone for a game. This procedure is described here:

I'm a bit lost there, do i need to be ingame? There should a video tutorial? And yes, i would like to see these features in MaxAim, this would be boost up some sales, otherwise you did great jobs guys, i like my Titan (best invest)
Loki
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Baby Cham » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:56 am

Loki wrote:
Support J2K wrote:there is a little procedure that helps to find the exactly deadzone for a game. This procedure is described here:

I'm a bit lost there, do i need to be ingame? There should a video tutorial? And yes, i would like to see these features in MaxAim, this would be boost up some sales, otherwise you did great jobs guys, i like my Titan (best invest)

Yes you would have to be in-game to adjust accordingly.
Baby Cham
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Next

Return to Gtuner Pro Support