What Feature Next?

Gtuner Pro general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: What Feature Next?

Postby Nitro » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:20 pm

GPC to Visual

Platform converter for scripts ie xb360 to ps3 or xb1 etc (basically its a simple search and replace function that should be easily automated)

Quick platform select in Visual Scripter would remove the need to repeatedly select from all the platform dropdowns (unless this already exists and I just have not found it)
Nitro
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:22 pm

There are many GPC functions that are not supported in the visual script interface, as well as variables. Unfortunately the conversion from a GPC script to a visual block, at least at this point, is not possible.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby GTAthrowawayaccount » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:25 am

I would like to see the ability to edit 2 scripts at once as a feature. Scripting can take a long time and multiple versions to get it right. The ability to compare and edit 2 versions side by side could help a user compare differences and notes faster than any other means available at the moment. :smile0523:
Do you play GTA V with your Titan One? Join the ConsoleTuner crew I made! viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3954
GTAthrowawayaccount
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Elvish » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:52 am

Nitro wrote:
Platform converter for scripts ie xb360 to ps3 or xb1 etc (basically its a simple search and replace function that should be easily automated))

You can actually press "CRTL + F" to bring up the find tool, which also allows you to replace. However you don't need to convert scripts from Xbox to Playstation. I replied to your other post where this was discussed but I will reply here in case you don't see it.

PS4_CROSS is the same as XB1_A is the same as 19.
get_val(PS4_CROSS), get_val(XB1_A), and get_val(19) are all the exact same thing. If the physical location of the button is the same on the two controllers (xbox one verses PS4) than the scripts will move between the two consoles without needing to be changed.
Elvish
Captain
Captain

Postby UK_Wildcats » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:09 pm

Elvish wrote:
Nitro wrote:
Platform converter for scripts ie xb360 to ps3 or xb1 etc (basically its a simple search and replace function that should be easily automated))

You can actually press "CRTL + F" to bring up the find tool, which also allows you to replace. However you don't need to convert scripts from Xbox to Playstation. I replied to your other post where this was discussed but I will reply here in case you don't see it.

PS4_CROSS is the same as XB1_A is the same as 19.
get_val(PS4_CROSS), get_val(XB1_A), and get_val(19) are all the exact same thing. If the physical location of the button is the same on the two controllers (xbox one verses PS4) than the scripts will move between the two consoles without needing to be changed.

To add to Elvish's comments. These are called predefined constants. You can see a full list of them in the data representation link below. Take a look at the index table at the bottom.
http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/data_representation.htm?mw=MjQw&st=MA==&sct=MA==&ms=AAAA
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby GTAthrowawayaccount » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:30 am

A wait value calculator that can tell you how long it takes to complete a script or a portion of it, with options like "counting a full combo without highlighting the entire combo manually (for longer scripts)" and the option to "highlight a portion of a script manually and calculate the wait time". This likely wouldn't be a difficult feature to implement considering that the "wait" is already coded to be unique from everything else and the feature would just have to search for all the "wait" values within the given section and add them. I'm sorry I don't know the right terminology for most of the stuff yet, but I do have a general idea of what would aid a new user and make the process of creating scripts a little easier.

&

Gtuner skins and color options as well as site coloring options if that's possible. I'd like to be able to look at a shade of grey instead of white when I'm scripting or navigating the forums. white can be very harsh on the eyes over time, and I'm spending a long time staring at my scripts trying to figure out how to perfect them. :smile0402: My eyes hurt.
Last edited by GTAthrowawayaccount on Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTAthrowawayaccount
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:31 am

GTAthrowawayaccount wrote:A wait value calculator that can tell you how long it takes to complete a script or a portion of it, with options like "counting a full combo without highlighting the entire combo manually (for longer scripts)" and the option to "highlight a portion of a script manually and calculate the wait time". This likely wouldn't be a difficult feature to implement considering that the "wait" is already coded to be unique from everything else and the feature would just have to search for all the "wait" values within the given section and add them. I'm sorry I don't know the right terminology for most of the stuff yet, but I do have a general idea of what would aid a new user and make the process of creating scripts a little easier.

The CPU usage in the Gtuner's Device Monitor can be used to have a idea of how much time a script is taking to run. For example, with the device on memory slot 0 (not script running) the CPU load shows 10%. With the script running the CPU Load goes to 22%. The difference is 12%, which represents 1.2ms.

In relation your suggestion: It's implementation would be very challenging. And, at this very moment, I'm finishing the development of our new device, which is consuming most of my time.

GTAthrowawayaccount wrote:Gtuner skins and color options as well as site coloring options if that's possible. I'd like to be able to look at a shade of grey instead of white when I'm scripting or navigating the forums. white can be very harsh on the eyes over time, and I'm spending a long time staring at my scripts trying to figure out how to perfect them. :smile0402: My eyes hurt.

The next Gtuner major release utilizes a new frameworks (QT), which can be "easily" customized. :joia:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby GTAthrowawayaccount » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:33 pm

In the Programmer under Device Memory Slots, it would be helpful to me if there were a check box under the trash can that selected all slots with 1 click. That way users have the option to clear all the slots with just 2 clicks right next to eachother instead of 10 clicks that span up and down the screen. I'm making so many versions that I have to test in game for their functionality, and anything that can speed up the process would be exponentially helpful.
Do you play GTA V with your Titan One? Join the ConsoleTuner crew I made! viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3954
GTAthrowawayaccount
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:57 pm

GTAthrowawayaccount wrote:In the Programmer under Device Memory Slots, it would be helpful to me if there were a check box under the trash can that selected all slots with 1 click. That way users have the option to clear all the slots with just 2 clicks right next to eachother instead of 10 clicks that span up and down the screen. I'm making so many versions that I have to test in game for their functionality, and anything that can speed up the process would be exponentially helpful.

Great suggestion ... this is something that also bothers me when cleaning all memory slots. i'll try add this feature in the next Gtuner release! Thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby GTAthrowawayaccount » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:02 am

J2Kbr wrote:Great suggestion ... this is something that also bothers me when cleaning all memory slots. i'll try add this feature in the next Gtuner release! Thanks.

I would have saved a whole lot of time if I just realized that the Build And Run feature lets you test a script right away without having to program it onto your T1. I didn't realize it until just now. I tested well over 100 scripts the hard way. :smile0311: Anyways, that feature would still be nice... I guess you already thought of most of the important features though. I just need to discover how to use your software to its fullest potential.
GTAthrowawayaccount
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Pro Support