What Feature Next?

Gtuner Pro general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: What Feature Next?

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:26 pm

Baby Cham wrote:I got 1 for you Jeff, perhaps a plugin that can edit/adjust the "wait" time, button presses and analog direction in combos in real time or on the fly. I was thinking something that has a plot section which can be edited maybe. Perhaps this feature could be added to the already existing combo magic plugin if possible.

You got it here:
Baby Cham wrote:But if not, maybe on the upcoming new device software?
:joia: :joia:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:22 pm

@Shadohz: Okay, today I am working the the requested features for Titan One/Gtuner. In the process I have also considered your request. What you described would be relatively easy to implement for the Gamepacks, however, for the online library scripts turns out it is very complex and would require a lot of development time. Your idea is very good.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby FCB77 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:31 am

easy one!!

add a explorer inside GPC compiler, should be the main function, user function and combos.
so we can find code easily.

i had to add this to notepad++, and took me like a day :( (not good at it with regex expression) but better if it is on the gtuner software and includes the main function init.

- maybe not so easy

combomagic filter to filter out or include the buttons that we want. even if we press all the button when combomagic records our input the outout should only display whatever is included in the filter.

- adding more button to autocomplete , i think only TAB works right now, i use SPACE some use ENTER :)

- change the code editor font!!! the user should select the font :)
FCB77
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby mjfame » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:02 am

There's a standalone program, I'm certain that many have heard of, (Super Combo Assistant) that makes general scripting, extremely, user-friendly and, somewhat, more efficient..

The program is CM branded but it's just a GPC-Scripting GUI (the concept is similar to the Combo-Magic plugin but much more robust). I realize that we have "Visual-Scripting", already. Thought I would mention this, anyway.

The concept would make for a nice addition to Gtuner Pro. I believe that it should help out less-experienced users while -alleviating a portion of the user-demand for script-requests within the support forum (possibly).

-------------

FCB77 wrote:easy one!!

add a explorer inside GPC compiler, should be the main function, user function and combos.
so we can find code easily.

i had to add this to notepad++, and took me like a day :( (not good at it with regex expression) but better if it is on the gtuner software and includes the main function init.

- maybe not so easy

combomagic filter to filter out or include the buttons that we want. even if we press all the button when combomagic records our input the outout should only display whatever is included in the filter.

- adding more button to autocomplete , i think only TAB works right now, i use SPACE some use ENTER :)

- change the code editor font!!! the user should select the font :)

I like what you've been working on, there.
Kolibri King | https://tinyurl.com/BF1KK

I take pride in the fact that I achieved this the honorable way. With an unmodded official XB1 controller.. Without the help of any other foreign device. Grind, well, spent.

mjfame
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:32 pm

Thank you the suggestions. As I am currently working on updates for Gtuner and firmware, going try implement some of your suggestions for this upcoming release. I would also like to say that some of your suggestion (eg explorer) are already present in the next Gtuner major version.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby mjfame » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:33 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Thank you for the suggestions. As I am currently working on updates for Gtuner and firmware, going try implement some of your suggestions for this upcoming release. I would also like to say that some of your suggestion (eg explorer) are already present in the next Gtuner major version.

:joia:
Kolibri King | https://tinyurl.com/BF1KK

I take pride in the fact that I achieved this the honorable way. With an unmodded official XB1 controller.. Without the help of any other foreign device. Grind, well, spent.

mjfame
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:47 pm

FCB77 wrote:- adding more button to autocomplete , i think only TAB works right now, i use SPACE some use ENTER :)

Tab and enter are already working. Space would cause some problems, as it is quite often you have the wanted keyword done, so autocomplete shouldn't happen, and the press space to continue coding. This could cause change the wanted keyword to another from auto-complete.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:03 pm

@diegorage: Thank you for the feedback on the Titan One!! :)

This matter was deeply discussed here:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2641
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1053
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby gauntlet » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:29 am

I would love to be able to record button presses into a gpc script for a long period of time. Combo Magic does this but I think it's limited to 10 seconds. Would be great to get a minute or maybe more.
gauntlet
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:10 am

gauntlet wrote:I would love to be able to record button presses into a gpc script for a long period of time. Combo Magic does this but I think it's limited to 10 seconds. Would be great to get a minute or maybe more.

I can increase the ComboMagick limit. But this could generate combos too big, exceeding the maximum size allowed for scripts.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Pro Support