What Feature Next?

Gtuner Pro general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: What Feature Next?

Postby shadowcatt » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:46 pm

Would it be possible to add a hotkey to enable capture mode in maxaim? (instead of clicking the button)
Then you could for example activate it when it is behind a game window.
shadowcatt
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:46 pm

yes, totally possible. But it will not have the effect you expect. The MS DirectInput API requires the application to have focus to make the mouse/keyboard exclusive to the application. By loosing the focus (activated window) it automatically interrupts the capture mode.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby shadowcatt » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:51 pm

J2Kbr wrote:yes, totally possible. But it will not have the effect you expect. The MS DirectInput API requires the application to have focus to make the mouse/keyboard exclusive to the application. By loosing the focus (activated window) it automatically interrupts the capture mode.

Makes sense, was worried that may be the case. Thanks for the reply
shadowcatt
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Dephault » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:39 am

Re-uploading what I posted in another section:

something I had thought of an audio pass through that connects to the tv input somehow. So that the Titan can receive all audio from tv/computer.. Imagine storing locally, a library of the sounds weapons make when firing. You can make a script that says, If r2 pressed and no gunfire sound, do auto-reload. Or store the phrases yelled during combat. if you hear you team mate yell "frag incoming" then auto switch to riot shield.

An example of what I mean:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8404 ... rms-action

Similarly, a program that registers pictures and acts accordingly. There are programs that can identify differences in pictures that can have a if and do statement. For example If screen has picture of ammo above 00 is showing; (picture a) do nothing. If the image on screen shows the ammo count drop to '00' (picture b), switch weapons.

I am just speculating here I know. It may not even be possible, but if this was possible in the near or far future, that would be a great add-on.
(btw sorry if this has been covered previously)
Dephault
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:04 pm

@ Dephault, I commented your post on the other topic: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3636&p=32377#p32377
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Dephault » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:52 am

J2Kbr wrote:@ Dephault, I commented your post on the other topic: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3636&p=32377#p32377

Yea sorry I posted before reading that comment. :)
Dephault
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:18 am

FCB77 wrote:add a explorer inside GPC compiler, should be the main function, user function and combos.
so we can find code easily.

A retractable File Explorer on the Compiler panel was implemented on version 3.50 of Gtuner PRO - to be released this week.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:19 pm

@GTAthrowawayaccount

Circular Buffer is implemented on Combo Magick version 1.90 - to be released this week.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby jyr » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:35 pm

Hi, i did read all 15 pages, but apologize upfront for duplicates

1. Traced vars in dev monitor could show full 16 signed value. Currently traced value will show -100..100

2. Trace monitor could have "cartesian" view for analog sticks. Showing input and output

3. Have function muldiv(x, y, d) returns (x*y)/d. Product x*y can be up to 32 bit signed but result is truncated to signed 16 bit. Note no need to validate input

4. Have function mmmd(x1, y1, x2, y2, x3, y3, d) same as above but returns ((x1*y1) + (x2*y2) + (x3*y3)) / d. Again sum of products can be assumed to fit 32bit signed int. It is up to programmer to assure correct input

I guess 3 is not needed if there is 4 but it is sugar then

5. I test my scripts in c++ for that i have mocked titan functions like isqrt, get_bits etc. It would be nice to get mocks, because i dont know how exactly those functions are implemented. Note i have not tried to test combos...

I would be most happy for 3 and 4
jyr
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:40 pm

Thank you jyr for your input and suggestion. I will add those in the Gtuner Pro / Titan One GitHub, as new feature requests.

It seems you are doing pretty complex math. It may worth you take an look in our new device, the Titan Two. It has support for 8, 16 and 32 bits variables, signed/unsigned as well as to decimal point numbers (16.16 fixed point), an comparative of the devices capabilities can be found here:

http://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index.php?id=start
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Pro Support