Question about multiple Titans

Gtuner Pro general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Question about multiple Titans

Postby Lars » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:38 am

I'm curious how the Gtuner Pro goes about detecting the Titan One, and more specifically if it's possible to use multiple Titan Ones in parallel with each other.
Also worth noting that I am fully aware you can use multiple Titan Ones in the case of pure hardware needs. I could buy 4 Titans and sync a some Wii Guitar Hero controllers to my Xbox One with them. I specifically need to simulate multiple controllers with inputs that originate from my PC.

Basically, I'm wondering what happens when you have multiple Titan Ones attached to the same PC.
Will the software pass your inputs to every Titan One connected to your PC indiscriminately?
Will each instance of the Gtuner Pro auto-pick their own Titan Ones to manage?
Is there a way to selectively control which Titan One the Gtuner Pro is managing, like how the Gtuner IV can discriminate between separate Titan Twos?

Ideally, I'd have several Titan Ones (Or Twos, but that's a different problem for a different thread) all plugged into the same console, all with USBs connecting them back to one PC for program porting, where I have cloned instances of the software each managing a specific one of the Titans. I need/want a bunch of artificial controllers that my PC can manage simultaneously and independent of each other.

This may not be something intended for the software to handle, but I'm curious if anyone out there has a couple Titans and the answer to this question. If it works like I hope, I'd happily get more Titan Ones, but I simply have no idea what'll happen without either taking that blind leap, or having someone who knows more than me about this software/hardware pair help me out.

Long post, I know, but it's complicated and I wanted to be extra clear.
Lars
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Question about multiple Titans

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:01 pm

Gtuner Pro will connect to the first Titan One it can find in the USB bus, there is no option to select to which device to connect (with Gtuner IV and Titan Two this option is avaliable).

However, if you have programming knowledge and plan create you own application to interface with the Titan One, is possible to connect to the Titan One directly (without using the API). If you have interest please PM me so I can send you an example code showing how to do this.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Question about multiple Titans

Postby Lars » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:28 am

Thanks for the reply!

After my original post I spent the better part of the next couple days doing some testing on my own, and slowly figured that this was the case. I don't have very much programming knowledge, nor do I plan to create my own application to replace the Gtuner in functionality, and will likely pursue the Titan Two for my purposes.
Lars
Corporal
Corporal

Return to Gtuner Pro Support