Lag in control

Gtuner Pro general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Lag in control

Postby Com3Carne » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:10 pm

I use PS4 control on Xbox One. My choice is not Rumble Over Bluetooth is Full Speed. But sometimes I think control is at a loss. Then I put one in Flow Control+. Is there a big difference between the two?
Com3Carne
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Lag in control

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:04 pm

Com3Carne wrote:I use PS4 control on Xbox One. My choice is not Rumble Over Bluetooth is Full Speed. But sometimes I think control is at a loss. Then I put one in Flow Control+. Is there a big difference between the two?

Yes, there is. When using the flow control options the Titan One will send rumble/led related data packets only when there is changes. This significantly decreases the amount of data exchanged between the controller and the Titan One, utilizing less band width and, consequently, reducing the latency of controller button inputs.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Com3Carne » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:09 pm

Got it. So is it better to use Flow Control than Full Speed? Or does it not make much difference? Is that currently I switched back to Full Speed ​​after I changed the wireless channel of my router. It has improved significantly.
Com3Carne
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:51 am

Com3Carne wrote:Got it. So is it better to use Flow Control than Full Speed? Or does it not make much difference? Is that currently I switched back to Full Speed ​​after I changed the wireless channel of my router. It has improved significantly.

I suggest use flow control if the controller is PS4, for all others controllers you can keep in Full Speed.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Com3Carne » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:42 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
Com3Carne wrote:Got it. So is it better to use Flow Control than Full Speed? Or does it not make much difference? Is that currently I switched back to Full Speed ​​after I changed the wireless channel of my router. It has improved significantly.

I suggest use flow control if the controller is PS4, for all others controllers you can keep in Full Speed.

So for PS4 controls is it advisable to use Flow Control or the +? Thanks for listening.
Com3Carne
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:11 am

The best for PS4 controllers is "Flow Control +". the + option was actually created for PS4 controllers.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Com3Carne » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:44 pm

J2Kbr wrote:The best for PS4 controllers is "Flow Control +". the + option was actually created for PS4 controllers.

Thank you very much for the clarification.
Com3Carne
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to Gtuner Pro Support