Problem to show existing memory slots

Gtuner Pro general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Problem to show existing memory slots

Postby TiranossauroRex » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:54 pm

I formatted my PC and now installed the GTuner Pro to modifying my scripts, then i connect my Titan One with 4 existing slots in PC, but in the GTuner the memory slots are showing blank, but i put it on the PS4, the 4 slots are ok and working. Put back to PC and GTuner show the slot blanking. Then i have an idea: creating new script and moving in the fifth slot, then clicked in Programming Device and done... well, the first four continues showing blank and only the fifth slot is visible. I tried to uninstall e reinstall the GTuner Pro, but same thing. What happening??

EDIT: after Programming Device clicked, then i put in the PS4 and... i lost my first four slots!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... i dont have my scripts because i formatted my PC (replaced other HD, because the previous HD where my all scripts are reserved was corrupted).

See the print:

Last edited by TiranossauroRex on Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TiranossauroRex
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Problem to show existing memory slots

Postby Scachi » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:18 pm

I guess the slot information in GTuner is cached when installing the script to the device. When you formatted your pc you lost the cache. So gtuner will show no information but the content is still installed on the slots and will work.
If you have no backup of your GTuner directory you have lost the cache and the (new) content will only show up in GTuner when you install new stuff to the slots shown empty at the moment.

I have no T1, so this is just me guessing how it works.

Hae you tried the "Sync" button in the programmer ?
https://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/prog ... 0551AFA8_9
According to the manual:
The "Sync Slots" operation replaces all data of the local memory slots with the bytecodes (Scripts/GamePacks) from the Titan One device.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Return to Gtuner Pro Support