Titan One Support on Tekken 7FR Cabinet

Gtuner Pro general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Titan One Support on Tekken 7FR Cabinet

Postby RemixedCereal » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:41 pm

Hello Console Tuner team, today I have a quick question in the hopes of finding an answer to my issue. A few months back I took my Titan One to Combo Breaker in St. Charles to get my hands on the Tekken 7 cabinets with my own controller and my binds. (The current version doesn't support custom binds like the previous Tekkens did, I'm sure they are working on this.) Anyway, I plugged in my Titan One and it didn't work at all, no buttons or inputs registered on the machine. Now, Tekken 7 itself is only being currently ran on PCs, and the game pad support is for PS4 controllers only (No Xbox support whatsoever, the devs must've set a custom script to recognize wireless PS4 game pads.) So today, I decided to find out why the cabinet didn't recognize the device, and I think I found out why. When I plug in a PS4 controller to my PC without going through the Titan One, its recognized as a "Wireless Controller" and I'm guessing that this is what the cabinet is looking for when players plug in their controller. So I decided to plug in the Titan One, and surprisingly; it shows as a "Wired Controller" instead of the one mentioned earlier; I'm also forcing the device as a PS4 out btw. Is there any way to get Windows to recognize this device as a legitimate/authentic PS4 controller? I really need this to work so that I can practice with my friend today, any help is appreciated as always, thanks!
RemixedCereal
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Titan One Support on Tekken 7FR Cabinet

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:06 am

Actually I have a good new for you. the upcoming firmware update will have an option to do exactly what you are asking for!! :joia: :joia: I give more details after release the update! :innocent_smile_1:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Gtuner Pro Support