Titan One LED displays 'U.

Gtuner Pro general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Titan One LED displays 'U.

Postby septuner » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:05 am

Hey guys,

Problem:
I am playing on pc. I was doing some rapid fire script and used build and run to test the script. Normally it would give me the device window, so i can test what the script does, but it didn't this time. After i clicked the build and run, the device window just briefly appears and then disappears. The window at the bottom usually says if you have any errors in your script, it says everything was ok and found no errors. So i was like okay... I thought if it didnt find any errors then i guess it would b okay. So I placed the script in the programmer and programmed the script to slot 1.

I launched a game to test the script out. But the PS4 controller just kept flashing every second and nothing works. So i quit the game and went back to Gtuner and it says the titan one is not connected, even though it is. So i unplugged the titan one from the usb slot and plugged it in again to see if Gtuner picks it up, but it still shows device not connected.

The Titan one LED display is also displaying a 'U. (So it's a dot on the left top and letter U and dot on the right bottom)-- It just kept flashing, same as my PS4.

I think the Titan one is looping in the script somehow and wont let me do anything even if i click on the button on Titan one to change from slot 1 to slot 0, it wont let me.

What i did:
I did the hard rest. Redownloaded the firmware. But it is still the same.

========

Is there a way to reset and clean up all the stored slots as well?

Thanks for your help. :)
septuner
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Titan One LED displays 'U.

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:26 am

After connect the Titan One to the computer, press and hold the button on the device until the display shows the number 0. Then open Gtuner Pro and go to top menu Tools -> Device Cleanup.

In addition to that, also disable the device option "Slot Recall".

If you need help to debug the script, please post the code here.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby septuner » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:41 pm

Hey J2Kbr,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried what you said. I connected the Titan One to my pc and as usual it is still showing the 'U. thing on the display. I hold down the button like you said. But nothing happened. I tried holding down, 1 min, 2 mins, 5 mins. I still did not get a number 0 on the display. The 'U. just keep on flashing and taunting me...

Is there anything else i can do?

septuner
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:53 am

With the device showing 'U. can you still run the command "Tools -> Device Cleanup"?
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby septuner » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:46 am

Hey J2Kbr,

No i can not run the command "Tools -> Device Clean up". There are only 3 things i can click in tools menu: Gtuner update, Firmware update and options. In the options window the tabs that i can not make changes to are device tab and Titan one tab. Also Gtuner Pro still can not detect my Titan One device, because in the programmer where you are allowed to put your scripts and sync with your Titan One still says "device not connected".

septuner
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:22 am

Could you please make a video showing the device when you power it up by the PROG port? This will help me understand what is happening. thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Gtuner Pro Support